Stefania Berton breaks her silence | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Stefania Berton breaks her silence

Alba

Record Breaker
However, I do not admire Florentina Tone's interviewing technique. Now, maybe it was because it was an Romanian interviewing an Italian in English. But, she was really interrogating Stefania. And once they got onto the juicy subjects, Florentina just wouldn't let go, despite Stefania clearly being uncomfortable talking about them.

I wouldn't mind that, tbh. After all, she is a journalist and that's information.
But she is a bit too late, because their split is history now. The news has become Stefania and Rockne, now.

LRK

Record Breaker
Stefania Berton and Rockne Brubaker: “We don’t want to close the door on any opportunities that might come our way”
http://www.insideskating.net/2014/1...-on-any-opportunities-that-might-come-our-way

Thank you so much for sharing that, Alba!

Rockne: "We both love to skate and it was just a wonderful opportunity to come and skate with people that we know and see some friends again. The way that we skate is very enjoyable for us and I think because we enjoy it so much other people can enjoy it…"

That's so true! There was just such a... sparkle about the two of them. Loved it. :)

fadeevfan

Rinkside
I honestly assumed this would ultimately happen -- and have been baffled by the people on this board who have insisted it would never happen because of the size difference.

Can't wait to see them compete.