icenetwork | Golden Skate

icenetwork

Devin

Spectator
What's up with Icenetwork. They are advertizing to relive the 2013-2014 season, and the the website has nothing on the schedule for 2014-2015. Are they defunct?

Is NBCSN going to be covering the Grand Prix?

--- Devin

noskates

Record Breaker
Devin, in my experience they don't advertise until late in the game. Same this with Universal - which I believe WILL be covering the Grand Prix competitions as they did last year. I think NBCSN only covered the Olympics. It's irritating but it seems to be all last minute. I don't sign up for Ice Network because my line speed isn't fast enough and it's always buffering. Too annoying. I am able to subscribe to Universal for $12.95/month which is worth it to me. They cover quite a lot of the competition - not everybody but at least the top 10 or 15 in each discipline.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
What's up with Icenetwork. They are advertizing to relive the 2013-2014 season, and the the website has nothing on the schedule for 2014-2015. Are they defunct?

Is NBCSN going to be covering the Grand Prix?

--- Devin

IceNetwork, NBC broadcast network, and Universal Sports will cover the GP series -- according to the Skate America press releases on Mar 25 and Apr 28.

NBC will kick off its season-long coverage of the ISU Grand Prix Series with two hours live at Skate America from 4-6 p.m. (ET) on Sunday, Oct. 26. Icenetwork will stream live coverage of the entire Grand Prix Series on a subscription basis. NBC will carry same-weekend coverage of the remaining Grand Prix events, while Universal Sports will broadcast live and delayed coverage throughout the Grand Prix season. Broadcast details will be announced at a later date.

http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=50049&type=media
http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=50158&type=media

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IceNetwork doesn't usually advertise the coming season until August so in a week or two purchasing a season pass for coverage of the 2014-15 season should be availiable.