Michael Gabriel arrives, Finally! | Golden Skate

Michael Gabriel arrives, Finally!

JOHIO2

Medalist
Hi all,

Please excuse the granny news, but my daughter finally had her baby Tuesday. His name is Michael Gabriel. He weighs 8 pounds and is 21 1/2 inches long. Got a full head of light brown hair, just like his mom did. Hers came in blond later. Who knows what color little Michael's will be. In fact, who knows what color his mother's hair is! :laugh: She started coloring it at age 12! Also will be guessing his eye color for awhile. Mom has blue eyes and Dad has brown, so the odds are on brown.

He looks like his dad.

Since I had 2 kids and my son-in-law is an only child, both grandmas are overjoyed to finally get a grandchild. Little Michael also gets to know his paternal greatgrandma too. The three of us were his first visitors. Dad's mom threatened to take him home, but dad told her he knew where she lived!

So, welcome little Mike!

megsk8z

On the Ice
Congratulations! New babies are so much fun, especially when they're your grandchildren.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Thanks all. I appreciate the good wishes for my grandson and I most certainly intend to enjoy him. That's what grandmas are for!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Congrats!!! We have a new baby in our family too - my nephew and his wife just had a baby girl - oh no - that means I am a great Aunt - again!!!!! Boy, do I feel old.