Entries for JGP Japan | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Entries for JGP Japan

NMURA

Medalist
Amber Glenn was replaced by Bradie Tennel. This field is getting more unpredictable.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Has Kolomiets withdrawn? She looks as a substitute on the JGP standings page. I hope they won't waste that spot.

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Has Kolomiets withdrawn? She looks as a substitute on the JGP standings page. I hope they won't waste that spot.

I think there was something about Kolomiets having an injury. Hopefully someone more in the know can clarify. She's currently listed as a substitute only.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I doubt very much that I will watch much of this competition, maybe just the SD and FD which start around midnight. For one thing, I am in the eastern US and the JGP from Japan will be shown live in the wee hours of the morning. For another, this is the same weekend as the US International Classic, which will be shown on IceNetwork in the evening.

With Amber Glenn out, and rather uninteresting men, there isn't a lot to get excited about anyway. Polina Edmunds, Chock/Bates and Scimeca/Knierim in Salt Lake City are a MUCH bigger draw!

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
I doubt very much that I will watch much of this competition, maybe just the SD and FD which start around midnight. For one thing, I am in the eastern US and the JGP from Japan will be shown live in the wee hours of the morning. For another, this is the same weekend as the US International Classic, which will be shown on IceNetwork in the evening.

With Amber Glenn out, and rather uninteresting men, there isn't a lot to get excited about anyway. Polina Edmunds, Chock/Bates and Scimeca/Knierim in Salt Lake City are a MUCH bigger draw!

I somewhat agree. I'm confused with USFSA not having Amber Glenn at a second JGP yet. :(

stryke

On the Ice

Meh I'm the opposite. About the only interesting person at the US Classic to me is Polina. Now that Sahkanovich is going to Japan it gives me all the more reason to set my alarm and wake up in the middle of the night to watch the performance.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I think that is why he put emphasis on his quad. I get the feeling that his 3A will never bee a good jump. -But prove me wrong Shoma!
You can win this year!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Catchie, Diana Nikitina indeed looks very promising. And you also have Angelina Kuchvalska (5th in Juniors at 2013 Warsaw Cup) who has a pretty consistent 2a, 3t and 3s so the Latvian team is probably the strongest it's ever been. I will be keeping my fingers crossed. :)

This!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Meoima

Match Penalty
His 3A, according to some people, seem to be better but he hasn't landed it about a month ago. But it's just B competition so it's fine. If he land only 1 quad he will win for sure.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
His 3A, according to some people, seem to be better but he hasn't landed it about a month ago. But it's just B competition so it's fine. If he land only 1 quad he will win for sure.
I've been following Shoma's progress since 2 years ago...I can't remember him landing the 3A in that time. But am I wrong? Does anyone know if Shoma has landed the 3A in a competition?

ioanna

Record Breaker
I've been following Shoma's progress since 2 years ago...I can't remember him landing the 3A in that time. But am I wrong? Does anyone know if Shoma has landed the 3A in a competition?
He has never landed a 3A in competition, however he managed to get it fully rotated in the SP at the Asian Trophy recently. He's also worked on his flutz and only got a ! instead of the usual e.