Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NHK Trophy 2014 website is up!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingpolaris View Post
    ^ Ah, true about Hanyu.

Still hoping to get tickets somehow as I will be in Osaka during those days anyway. Perhaps I'll have better luck ordering as an overseas fan judging from BusyMom's post above. *wishful thinking*
    If you click "English" on the NHK website, it takes you to the Etix overseas website (same website that sold Saitama tickets to foreign fans). I bought tickets through them for Saitama and didn't experience any problems. It was quick and easy, and I was able to print my tickets at home. My guess is that, as with Worlds, there will be a few rows in several sections dedicated to spectators outside of Japan. If you want to get tickets, it should be painless. As for our dear friends in Japan, that's another story :(

^ Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to give that a try. Is it possible to choose different sections for each day? Or do you have to buy the same sections for the whole event?

Rinkside
    It looks like you buy one ticket for each of the three days, so I'm sure you can get different sections each day. That's said, based on my Saitama Worlds experience, the choice of sections/rows might be limited.

^ Thanks again! I'll be happy with whatever I can get.

On the Ice
    It is much harder getting tickets here in Japan, as you can imagine. I have entered the lottery that started two weeks ago. I want two premium tickets for each day. But the results of the lottery will not be announced until the 9th of September. Then there is at least one more lottery before the general sale on 9/20. It is so hard getting tickets in Japan for any major event, specially if Hanyu will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KansaiPJ View Post
    It is so hard getting tickets in Japan for any major event
    That seems to be the case. You would think it'd be easier for people in Japan to get these tickets than it is for international fans, but man...

Will you be trying the lottery at Lawson? I think they start on Sept 10th.

On the Ice
    That seems to be the case. You would think it'd be easier for people in Japan to get these tickets than it is for international fans, but man...

Will you be trying the lottery at Lawson? I think they start on Sept 10th.
    Hi. If the results of the first lottery are negative, then, yes, I will try to lottery on the 10th. But I am hoping I won't have to! They will text with the results of the first lottery tomorrow. Wish me luck!

On the Ice
    Hi. If the results of the first lottery are negative, then, yes, I will try to lottery on the 10th. But I am hoping I won't have to! They will text with the results of the first lottery tomorrow. Wish me luck!
    How is your luck? I used my account and asked my friends to help me, but 4 accounts x 3 days x 3 seat category applications = 36 attempts = 0 ticket.

That's how hard it is to get a ticket in Japan

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaatlarge View Post
    How is your luck? I used my account and asked my friends to help me, but 4 accounts x 3 days x 3 seat category applications = 36 attempts = 0 ticket.

That's how hard it is to get a ticket in Japan
    I got the announcement this morning. I was lucky enough to get premium tickets (SSArena) for Friday! Unfortunately, I failed the lottery for Saturday and Sunday both. But there is one more lottery (at least) beginning tomorrow. I am going to try again for Sat and Sun. It seems crazy me living in Osaka and not going to the NHK Trophy!!!

^ Good luck with the Lawson lottery!

On the Ice
    ^ Good luck with the Lawson lottery!
    Thanks, but I won't do it through Lawsons. I will do it online, through E Plus. The machines at Lawsons are a bit hard for me to navigate with my poor kanji skills...

On the Ice
    I got the announcement this morning. I was lucky enough to get premium tickets (SSArena) for Friday! Unfortunately, I failed the lottery for Saturday and Sunday both. But there is one more lottery (at least) beginning tomorrow. I am going to try again for Sat and Sun. It seems crazy me living in Osaka and not going to the NHK Trophy!!!
    Oh how I envy you! I heard that Ticket Pia will also start lottery from tomorrow, so I need to try again on multiple websites... wish me luck!

I wish you luck too, pandaatlarge.

For anyone who is interested in balloting through Lawson, the site is here: http://l-tike.com/sports/nhk-figure/

Banned
    NHK will be sold out easily! Its the only ISU events in Japan this season and in smaller arena.
    I was upset that Nagoya Cup JGP is in super tiny place with no online ticket sale.

I've just balloted on a couple of websites on behalf of a friend. It's kind of crazy how the system works. Good luck to us all!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast