NHK Trophy 2014 website is up! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NHK Trophy 2014 website is up!

chasingpolaris

On the Ice
It is so hard getting tickets in Japan for any major event

That seems to be the case. You would think it'd be easier for people in Japan to get these tickets than it is for international fans, but man... :rolleye:

Will you be trying the lottery at Lawson? I think they start on Sept 10th.

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
That seems to be the case. You would think it'd be easier for people in Japan to get these tickets than it is for international fans, but man... :rolleye:

Will you be trying the lottery at Lawson? I think they start on Sept 10th.

Hi. If the results of the first lottery are negative, then, yes, I will try to lottery on the 10th. But I am hoping I won't have to! They will text with the results of the first lottery tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
Hi. If the results of the first lottery are negative, then, yes, I will try to lottery on the 10th. But I am hoping I won't have to! They will text with the results of the first lottery tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)

How is your luck? I used my account and asked my friends to help me, but 4 accounts x 3 days x 3 seat category applications = 36 attempts = 0 ticket.

That's how hard it is to get a ticket in Japan:bang:

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
How is your luck? I used my account and asked my friends to help me, but 4 accounts x 3 days x 3 seat category applications = 36 attempts = 0 ticket.

That's how hard it is to get a ticket in Japan:bang:

I got the announcement this morning. I was lucky enough to get premium tickets (SSArena) for Friday! Unfortunately, I failed the lottery for Saturday and Sunday both. But there is one more lottery (at least) beginning tomorrow. I am going to try again for Sat and Sun. It seems crazy me living in Osaka and not going to the NHK Trophy!!! :party:

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
I got the announcement this morning. I was lucky enough to get premium tickets (SSArena) for Friday! Unfortunately, I failed the lottery for Saturday and Sunday both. But there is one more lottery (at least) beginning tomorrow. I am going to try again for Sat and Sun. It seems crazy me living in Osaka and not going to the NHK Trophy!!! :party:

Oh how I envy you! I heard that Ticket Pia will also start lottery from tomorrow, so I need to try again on multiple websites... wish me luck!

mich2

Match Penalty
NHK will be sold out easily! Its the only ISU events in Japan this season and in smaller arena.
I was upset that Nagoya Cup JGP is in super tiny place with no online ticket sale.

chasingpolaris

On the Ice
I've just balloted on a couple of websites on behalf of a friend. It's kind of crazy how the system works. Good luck to us all!

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
NOoooooooooo! :no:

I failed on the third and last pre-sale lottery for the NHK Trophy! I am so sad. It is crazy that I live in Osaka and cannot get premium tickets... for Saturday or Sunday (I was lucky enough to get one for Friday during the first lottery last month).

The main sale begins on Saturday (9/20). That is my last chance! Gonna try e-plus and Lawsons but it will be hard to do both at once! Argh!!! :bang:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I failed on the third and last pre-sale lottery for the NHK Trophy! I am so sad. It is crazy that I live in Osaka and cannot get premium tickets... for Saturday or Sunday (I was lucky enough to get one for Friday during the first lottery last month).
The main sale begins on Saturday (9/20). That is my last chance! Gonna try e-plus and Lawsons but it will be hard to do both at once! Argh!!! :bang:
My heart goes out to you.
So hard to find a ticket in Japan. I am shock. :cry:

juuryokunashi

On the Ice

Just curious, where did you ballot this time? CN Playguide?

ETA: Kept refreshing the website for hours and it's only a few minutes ago that I found out that it was a no-go. :| Still waiting for results tomorrow from L-Tike and PIA, hopefully my friend and I would hit for those.

chasingpolaris

On the Ice

I feel your pain. Just found out today that my friend did not hit for tickets on one of the lottery sites. If we don't hit for the others, I am going to have to buy them as an overseas fan. Hope there will still be chances.

Don't forget 7-11 too. The official site has the codes for the machines at 7-11. Try your luck there too!

pandaatlarge

On the Ice

Same here, I failed that one too... Actually not the same but worse, because I don't even have Friday ticket, and I am traveling in Europe when the main sale begins... So I will have a serious trouble if I don't get one from Lawson or Pua lottery tomorrow:(

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Same here, I failed that one too... Actually not the same but worse, because I don't even have Friday ticket, and I am traveling in Europe when the main sale begins... So I will have a serious trouble if I don't get one from Lawson or Pua lottery tomorrow:(

Did you hit? I didn't for both. :| I'll have to head over to the combinis tomorrow to get tickets. :\

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Tomorrow, I and three of my friends will hit THREE of the FOUR of the ticketing agencies, aiming for two tickets for each day. I will try with E-Plus again. Another friend is going to try Ticket Pia. The other two will hit 7/11 and Lawsons machines. Hopefully we will get some tickets this way.... I hope! :confused:

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Just curious, where did you ballot this time? CN Playguide?

ETA: Kept refreshing the website for hours and it's only a few minutes ago that I found out that it was a no-go. :| Still waiting for results tomorrow from L-Tike and PIA, hopefully my friend and I would hit for those.

I did not try CN Playguide, but Ticket Pia and E Plus. I have used Lawsons before too. But my Japanese skills are relatively poor, so it it is better for me to stick with the two online systems I am comfortable with, I think. Wish me luck. Good luck to you too!

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
I did not try CN Playguide, but Ticket Pia and E Plus. I have used Lawsons before too. But my Japanese skills are relatively poor, so it it is better for me to stick with the two online systems I am comfortable with, I think. Wish me luck. Good luck to you too!

My Japanese skills are not that good either, which leads me to mistake some stuff at times, but tomorrow I'll really try my best to grab tickets for those days. Hope we both do well!

Meoima

Match Penalty
This thread is so full of lottery! :unsure: Before this I have no idea it is this hard to get a ticket to a competition /ice show in Japan. :eek: