Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: NHK Trophy 2014 website is up!

Tripping on the Podium chasingpolaris's Avatar
    Time again to enter the lottery and stay anxious lol. Will definitely try again, though the first time I did, they wouldn't accept foreign credit cards. Doesn't hurt to try, I suppose.

Tripping on the Podium
    Lottery result will come out in 6 hours! Please god, give me one ticket, please!

P.s. I am just wondering if I should go to Yuzuruha Shrine to pray tomorrow morning before the result comes out... well it is only a few minutes' walk from where I live actually.

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaatlarge View Post
    Lottery result will come out in 6 hours! Please god, give me one ticket, please!
    P.s. I am just wondering if I should go to Yuzuruha Shrine to pray tomorrow morning before the result comes out... well it is only a few minutes' walk from where I live actually.
    I will pray for you. Getting a ticket in Japan is so difficult. I intend to visit Japan next year for NHK but at this rate it's so scary.

Tripping on the Podium chasingpolaris's Avatar
    Good luck pandaatlarge. I tried to join the lottery yesterday but it would not accept my foreign card.

Meoima, I know what you mean. I don't think I will be able to go through it again. It's much easier to wait for the skaters to compete in countries outside Japan.

Tripping on the Podium

Good luck pandaatlarge! I was lucky to get tickets for all three days, but Saturday I had to get on Yahoo Auctions and it was hella expensive! This new lottery is a great chance for you. The kansai really needs a larger venue for skating...

Tripping on the Podium
    Thank you all so much for the warm messages! Yes finally I am lucky enough to get B seat! Although the sight will be impacted by crane camera, but hey, I finally can get in the stadium!

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Thank you all so much for the warm messages! Yes finally I am lucky enough to get B seat! Although the sight will be impacted by crane camera, but hey, I finally can get in the stadium!
    congrats

Tripping on the Podium
    Glad it worked out!

You are so lucky! I've lost on the lottery again
    Which day you've got? Enjoy!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_bee View Post
    You are so lucky! I've lost on the lottery again
    Which day you've got? Enjoy!
    Thank you lady_bee! I am now lucky enough to get all 3 days' tickets. My friend's got a ticket for me for Friday, I won the lottery for Saturday and grasped tickets for Sunday.

Now the lottery for Japan Nationals has started, I hope I didn't use up all my luck for this year.

Tripping on the Podium
    Thank you lady_bee! I am now lucky enough to get all 3 days' tickets. My friend's got a ticket for me for Friday, I won the lottery for Saturday and grasped tickets for Sunday.

Now the lottery for Japan Nationals has started, I hope I didn't use up all my luck for this year.
    The lottery for Japan Nationals has started? Can you share a link?

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by KansaiPJ View Post
    The lottery for Japan Nationals has started? Can you share a link?
    This time only eplus is running the "exclusive" pre-sale http://onice.jp/, alongside with the ice crystal members exclusive one (but I guess no one is a member here?) http://www.icecrystalnet.com/

Tripping on the Podium
    This time only eplus is running the "exclusive" pre-sale http://onice.jp/, alongside with the ice crystal members exclusive one (but I guess no one is a member here?) http://www.icecrystalnet.com/
    Thanks! Wonder why I did not get an alert email from e-plus this time...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6