Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Reynolds

Custom Title

Kevin Reynolds

Okay. Since there is no fan fest thread for Kevin Reynolds, I thought I make one now.

Kevin is one of my 3 #1 favorite figure skaters. The other 2 are Jason Brown and Yuzuru Hanyu. But I have a soft spot for Kevin.

I'm an American fan of him. But I don't know any other American fans of him besides me and 2 other girls that I met through social media.

Plus I made a facebook page called "Americans For Reynolds" for American fans of him. Just saying.

But seriously, come on, let's show some Kevin Reynolds love here!

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    I am Asian, though I do have soft spot for Kevin. I like his music choice, very innovative, I hope he will do better next season.

Custom Title
    I also like Kevin! He has very innovative music and he's so cute too :P

Welcome Kevin!

Custom Title
    I like Kevin too. I want to see more of those edgy music though it is regrettable that he has meltdowns during his programs. Rock on Kevin!

I would love to see Kevin rock the ice with screaming vocal in the background and the judges' expression is like this

I like Kevin, though he was a bit of an acquired taste. His presentation was a little off-putting at first, but I appreciate the fact that he isn't like anyone else. I've watched some of his interviews, and he seems like a very nice guy as well. Does anyone know what his programs will be this year?

Custom Title
    Totally! I love how he's so innovative in his choice of music for his programs! I'm praying and hoping this season and future seasons will be extraordinary awesome! Though unfortunately because of the way I think, I think of the worst because I don't want to be delusional.

Those new boots should do the trick. I hope so badly.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    I would love to see Kevin rock the ice with screaming vocal in the background and the judges' expression is like this
    Holy!!! that would be so sexy and awesome! (Not trying to be creepy LOL)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    I like Kevin, though he was a bit of an acquired taste. His presentation was a little off-putting at first, but I appreciate the fact that he isn't like anyone else. I've watched some of his interviews, and he seems like a very nice guy as well. Does anyone know what his programs will be this year?
    His SP is going to be the same as last season. But he has a different FP. I have no idea though what the song is.

See! That's why he's awesome! He pushes the boundaries on song choices. He does seen like a nice guy. Some people say that he's a shy and quiet guy. I can see it though.

Custom Title
    Oh. And the way that I became a fan of him is rather interesting.

Custom Title
    Kevin is popular in Japan where he has his fan club and has been recognized in public.

Kevin is dangerous and cannot be underestimated. He has improved the PCS aspects of his skating greatly the last couple of years (underscored IMO) and with his high BV, he can explode when he hits instead of misses his jumps. He is a package of slim physique, fast rotations, innovative music and interpretation, and unique HAIR!

If he will bring more performances like that at the Sochi Team Event, he will be recognized much more than just for his hair.

I have to say, before skating as a rocker, Kevin had some very weird costume. Lol
    Here is the proof: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kevin+R...+2/xSt4NUXZBLv

Quote Originally Posted by cheerknithanson View Post
    Oh. And the way that I became a fan of him is rather interesting.
    How was that?

As for his older costumes, I prefer them to the ones he had last season. The tree costume is a bit of a hot mess, but at least it's an interesting hot mess. The Russian-looking one isn't too bad. This one is really nice. I like the purple and pinstripes one too.

Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    How was that?

As for his older costumes, I prefer them to the ones he had last season. The tree costume is a bit of a hot mess, but at least it's an interesting hot mess. The Russian-looking one isn't too bad. This one is really nice. I like the purple and pinstripes one too.
    Yes, that costume and that hair! He looks like he has just cooly walked from a video game.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast