Davis & White and motorsports | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Davis & White and motorsports

gmyers

Record Breaker
FWIW -- drifting may be in Andreev's past. The last I heard from his mom is he is studying international economics at University of Michigan (not sure whether that's BS, MS or MBA) & planning a business consulting career.

Oh I think its definitely BS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Why exactly were Charlie White and Meryl Davis at a Nascar event? They are friggin' ice dancers. Nascar fans do not watch figure skating, especially not ice dancing and if most of these fans knew what ice dancing was, I imagine egregious acts of violence would have been committed against Meryl and Charlie. The fact that they were at a Nascar event is both hilarious and sort of scary.

What a disgusting ignorant comment.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Why exactly were Charlie White and Meryl Davis at a Nascar event? They are friggin' ice dancers. Nascar fans do not watch figure skating, especially not ice dancing and if most of these fans knew what ice dancing was, I imagine egregious acts of violence would have been committed against Meryl and Charlie. The fact that they were at a Nascar event is both hilarious and sort of scary.

Thumbs down :disagree: from me as well.

(Living up -- or down :scowl: -- to your name, I guess.)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Kind of a strange "gig" for ice dance champions, but I guess they are getting a lot of publicity mileage (no pun intended) from their recent Olympic win. Maybe the dancing duo should have sat this one out...