2014 Lombardia Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Lombardia Trophy

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
Hi does anyone know the schedule on Sunday? I happen to be in Milan that day and want to see if I have the chance to watch it live. I like Brezina and Mura!

And, anyone knows how to go to the venue?
I tried to search but I can't read Italian, so...

Ah sorry I saw the schedule, seems like I don't have the luck to watch Men's Free:(

ice coverage

Record Breaker
On the results page for Lombardia, it doesn't have Senior Pairs. This makes it confusing as I'm looking forward to see an aussie pair team this weekend.-

The live results page does not have senior men or senior ladies either. :think:

(I edited my post above to note that the senior results are not on the page. Thanks for raising a red flag.)

I assume that the senior results will show up on the ISU pages for Lombardia ... but perhaps not in real time???

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I guess Satoko MIYAHARA will take gold home. Although I am not a big fan of hers, I hope to see her jump higher with less distracting knee bend.

GF2445

Record Breaker
From AussieSkates Facebook Page

"Australian Ice Skaters enjoying dinner in Italy.
The restaurant we were eating in saw the lifts outside and asked the kids to lift again inside the restaurant so they could put it on their own Facebook page. A tight space and not one glass was kicked and nobody head butted a light fitting."

Just Casually doing Hand Press Lifts in a restaurant in Milan.

#TeamAustralia #Awesome #LastMinutePractice

https://www.facebook.com/dallapadellaallabraceristorantepizzeria

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:laugh: a bit of local love for Team Australia! Great stuff!

foruiz

Final Flight
I am crossing my fingers Michael Martinez finishes on the podium. Go MCM. He will be debuting his POTO and so will Taka Mura, i wonder how many of them there will be skating to the same. :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I am crossing my fingers Michael Martinez finishes on the podium. Go MCM. He will be debuting his POTO and so will Taka Mura, i wonder how many of them there will be skating to the same. :biggrin:

Perhaps at the end of the season we can have a POTO rating thread where we rank the all the POTOS. :biggrin:

foruiz

Final Flight
^^great idea! That would really be interesting, i am certain that Yuzu Hanyu will be getting the top POTO spot. Let us see who follows him. A few hours left for the men's competition. Finally something to tide me over until the GPs.

auser

Record Breaker
Any one else watching live now? So great to be able to watch skating again:) Hmm they announce the scores in English.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Do you mind sharing the live stream link?

The stream just finished for now. It will restart at 1pm Milan time which is ONE HOUR and 15 minutes from now.
There is a link for the stream on the first page of this thread.