2014 Golden Spin of Zagreb | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Golden Spin of Zagreb

MystiqueDragon

Rinkside
I am really looking forward how MCM will fair in this competition given it only has a 2 week gap from Warsaw Cup 2014.

foruiz

Final Flight
I hope MCMs silver from Warsaw gives him a morale boost! Wow, he seems quite visible nowadays. Thank you sponsors, you have invested well.

LRK

Record Breaker
And if he's feeling tired, he could always have a chat with Liza...

MystiqueDragon

Rinkside
That would not be a problem if he is not injured. Many have done back to back weekends even in the GP circuit.

Mhmm yes. It seems like he's actually in good condition too so I guess I was just worrying needlessly. Haha.

On another note, I'm sad that the Men's SP and FP are on Thursday and Friday since I'm stuck in the office. :hopelessness:
And it seems like there's no official LS too (at the moment). *sighs* I hope videos will be uploaded tho...

Olympic

On the Ice
This is crucial for Kiira. How long has she been out of competition? It will be fascinating to see where she fits in the worlds of ladies' skating at this point.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
This is crucial for Kiira. How long has she been out of competition? It will be fascinating to see where she fits in the worlds of ladies' skating at this point.

GPF 2012-13? :eek: Nearly two years!

russell30

Final Flight

At this point of time I don't think we can compare Kiira to the elite in the World at the moment, its best for Kiira to get her program out there and to see where she is at, I don't see anything too technically demanding but her PCS have always been good, i just hope for Kiira she has a nice healthy skate, best of luck.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Very bad planning for the ISU to pick as a final event one that will not have a livestream-how anticlimactic! The Challenger Series medals are decided and no one can watch :bang:

ISU does livestream for other events, including the GP and JGP, and also does youtube uploads for the JGP.

Why not at least youtube uploads. :bang:

Last edited: