R.I.P. Ziggy | Page 5 | Golden Skate

R.I.P. Ziggy

Alex D

Record Breaker
Very sad.

After one of our skating friends already died during the Euros, another one has left the ice now. My condolences to his family and friends, may he skate forever at a peaceful place.

wallylutz

Medalist
My condolences to Ziggy, his family and loved ones. It is not easy to be gay person in Poland, a very religious conservative country, let alone being open about it. To me it says this is a courageous person. As others already pointed out, he geuinely appreciate skaters at all levels and cheer for those who receive little attention in their own countries. On that alone, I tip my hat to him.

I do not know this individual, it saddens me to know this much about him only after he left this world.

RIP Ziggy, the skating world has lost a passionate and special supporter with your passing but I hope your spirit and enthusiasm will live on by the contagious exhuberance you gave many of us during this short time you shared with us.

wally

kasik8222

Rinkside
I am Polish and I am neither religious nor conservative. I admired Ziggy for being passionate about figure skating. His knowledge was amazing.