Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Dance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I don't skate/compete

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

icedancechic

Rinkside
I was wondering what discipline(s) everyone competed in? You can choose more than one if you compete in more than one discipline. I compete in Ladies and Dance.;)

sk8dc

On the Ice
You didn't include synchro. I do dance and synchro, but only compete in synchro.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I skate but don't compete, at least not for now. If I did compete it would be in ladies-old ladies that is:p

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Ditto with Starshine, Ladies and Synchro, Synchro for the very first time next month (ISI comp).

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
I only do singles skating at the moment, considering I'm 5'8" and 135 lbs I can't find the right partner who is taller than me. because im too tall:(

Figure_Skater

Spectator
Another synchro skater here!
But I also do freestyle (don't compeate though). I've passed my Gold Dance and Senior Moves so I'm done with those.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Freestyle all the way! When I can no longer jump, I'll try synchro or dance. I'd like to do synchro now, but can't afford to do both and the clock is ticking on those doubles! ;) (40 this year -- but there's hope -- the Championship Gold champ this year just aged up to III - so she's in her mid-40's)

singerskates

On the Ice
I compete in Adult Ladies Freeskate 2 and Interpretive FS 2 in prelim in Canada. In the US I was doing both Bronze freeskate and Adult Interpretive (showcase) but I've decided since entering Ann Arbour Spring Skate too skip the US interpretive event because they are showcase and not real interpretive like in Canada. So in the US I'll just be doing Freeskate until their interp is real interp.

Kyla

Rinkside
I compete in synchro and used to compete in singles (ladies) as well. For now, I'm just finishing up my tests in singles (2 gold dances left, and my Senior Silver program, and Gold both parts).

takura

On the Ice
I'm a young ice skater seeking a coach.I'm 12 years old maybe a little too old tell me if I'm too old please.

lil_icesk8er915

On the Ice
Takura-Thank you for the comment! :) I have not updated my site in a very long time! It needs it badly! lol! :eek:

Like dlkksk8fan said, You are never too old to start skating! You can do it! :)

Perry

Rinkside
I used to compete in freestyle, but since I tore my hip to shreds, I've given up on that. Luckily, I'd passed all my moves when I was 11, so I didn't have to wrry about that coming back, and I only have senior freestyle, and two gold dances to test. The dances are easy; I got my Westminster with about 15 total hours of practice ever on it, and I'll test my Argentine as soon as we can get Gold judges. But the freestyle test, because my hip can only tolerate skating three times a week, and barely jumping at all, is seeming impossible. I easily could have passed it before I was injured, but now, I have to work really hard to get it....And seeing all my friends compete when I can't anymore really isn't very fun.