2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Ladies SP

YLFan

Match Penalty
It seems like the judges this season are giving good numbers to these bit older Japanese girls.

YLFan

Match Penalty
I thought it was kinda high. Maybe they are afraid if Serafima gets like a 60+ the competition would be basically done in a day.

TMC

Record Breaker
I thought it was kinda high. Maybe they are afraid if Serafima gets like a 60+ the competition would be basically done in a day.

Or maybe skaters from other countries can also be good, sometimes? ;)

oleada

Record Breaker
Nagar was lovely and deserved her score. She has improved a lot. Excellent spins, flow, speed and big jumps. YT trolls are ridiculous

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many Tano's will Serafima do? Lets not forget she is the one who brought them to Evgenia.

TMC

Record Breaker
Nagar was lovely and deserved her score. She has improved a lot. Excellent spins, flow, speed and big jumps. YT trolls are ridiculous

It's kind of cute how desperate they are to have that lutz be a flutz :laugh:

oleada

Record Breaker
No YT troll comment is complete without Sotnikova bashing and anti -japan comments...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Only just tuned in a little while ago, so catching up with the stream. Still thrilled that we get the chance to watch this live!
The Russian lady was pretty impressive, although I agree her presentation is a bit lacking compared to the others.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't Eteri and Serafima choreograph that SP. :clap:

Again StSeq comes early and all jumps in the second half. That helps get the :points:

Serafima laying down the hammer.

stryke

On the Ice
Wow she must have fallen the split second I looked down at my phone cause I didn't see it. So happy for her score :biggrin: