2014 Junior Men FP JGP Ljublijana Cup | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Junior Men FP JGP Ljublijana Cup

Interspectator

Record Breaker
True. It will be interesting to see if he can go clean. --And what score they give him for it.
I want him to develop a bit more of his other skills though. At this point, it ALL depends on his jumps.

caelum

On the Ice
True. It will be interesting to see if he can go clean. --And what score they give him for it.
I want him to develop a bit more of his other skills though. At this point, it ALL depends on his jumps.

Agreed, I fear he's on a even-worse Kevin Reynolds track, where his programs have extremely high potential BV (in an edit of my previous post I mentioned a possible three quad and two 3A program), but low TES and low PCS because of quality and presentation. He really needs to improve basically every aspect of his skating to be a serious medal contender as a future senior, because BV will not be enough to save him in the future. I really don't see him improving at the rate he should be :eek:hwell:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I have to say that Chinese skaters have to be very good at jumps to stand out, period. Boyang now is pretty much like Kevin R. with better jumps. Don't know who are on his team except his coach, though. Looks like the same choreographer who does many programs for many Chinese skaters, while Russian skaters may have two choreographers doing one program. I guess there is just not so much resources available