2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Free Dance | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ljubljana Cup Junior Free Dance

catchie

On the Ice
Delmaestro/Lum!!! :love: Great and unique step sequences right in the character of charleston! Loved it!

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Is it just me or does Daria Morozova somewhat resemble Jennifer Lawrence?

Didn't like their program nearly as well as Delmaestro/Lum...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hey congrats to Holly and Daniel for winning the free dance! :clap:

And congrats to all the medalists!

Really close scores between the top 3.

charmblade

Final Flight
Moore/Klaber won the free dance :yay:

It's interesting that this competition was basically won in the SD. The top three team's scores for the FD are actually the reverse order of the podium placements but they were all so close that the short dance scores determined the final placements.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Moore/Klaber won the free dance :yay:

It's interesting that this competition was basically won in the SD. The top three team's scores for the FD are actually the reverse order of the podium placements but they were all so close that the short dance scores determined the final placements.

That's how it is sometimes! That happened at Worlds too when Illynkh/Kastalpov won the FD but got 4th because of their poor performance in the SD and Cappellini and Lanotte won the WC despite being 4th in the free dance.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
That was great competition.
I really liked Morozova/Zirnov dance. Maybe except their last step seq. And twizzles, they were so close to each other at one moment that I thought they're gonna collide :laugh: That was scary. Spins were great. And I loved his scream at the end. It was so loud.
Delmaestro/Lum are definitely not my cup of tea. Mostly because of their music choice. I don't like extended short dance in free skate. Althought I see why some people may like them, they were good.
Moore/Klaber were interesting. Although I didn't like his outfit. Deserved FD win IMO.
And Kh/B... it was awful. Especially Bagin's 'I hate figure skating' face during all their dance.