2 Sumire SUTO / Konstantin CHIZHIKOV JPN 7 32.41
3 Lindsay WEINSTEIN / Jacob SIMON USA 6 36.03

Warm-Up Group 2
4 Anastasia GUBANOVA / Alexei SINTSOV RUS 4 44.24
5 Julianne SEGUIN / Charlie BILODEAU CAN 1 55.21
6 Lina FEDOROVA / Maxim MIROSHKIN RUS 2 53.81
7 Kamilla GAINETDINOVA / Sergei ALEXEEV RUS 3 49.20

Me too - and I ADORED their short, too!

Yes!!! :love: I loved them! TMC, I am so not surprised that you were the one that commented on this, haha. We seem to enjoy a lot of the same skaters. :yay:

Have you read this article about them? http://skatecanada.ca/AboutUs/NewsDetails/tabid/2157/sni[2797]/3503/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I was just even more impressed after I learned all of that. They are two amazing people; and I really hope that they continue to do pairs together and be successful! Their outlook on setbacks and devastating losses is quite beautiful for two people so young. If only more people had the outlook and approach they seem to have...

TMC

Record Breaker
Yes!!! :love: I loved them! TMC, I am so not surprised that you were the one that commented on this, haha. We seem to enjoy a lot of the same skaters. :yay:

Have you read this article about them? http://skatecanada.ca/AboutUs/NewsDetails/tabid/2157/sni[2797]/3503/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I was just even more impressed after I learned all of that. They are two amazing people; and I really hope that they continue to do pairs together and be successful! Their outlook on setbacks and devastating losses is quite beautiful for two people so young. If only more people had the outlook and approach they seem to have...

I know right? It's almost eerie :laugh:

And that was an amazing story. I rarely get emotional but I like these two so much already I shed a little tear reading it. And she's doing singles AS WELL??? :eek: Respect!

I know right? It's almost eerie :laugh:

And that was an amazing story. I rarely get emotional but I like these two so much already I shed a little tear reading it. And she's doing singles AS WELL??? :eek: Respect!

Ahh, ditto! And, I know!! No wonder her spins are so nice. They're quite lovely together...and you can tell that they enjoy skating together, which is so refreshing to see. :)