2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
It's started. Feed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GojOZ8dE8dk

Significantly lower quality that the previous streams for the JGPs, but that was expected after ISU Reporter's tweets about it.

STaying up for Elizabet Turzynbaeva and then I have to go to sleep I guess. :scowl:

EDIT: OMIGOSH!!!! Elizabeth skated so well!!! Orser has cleaned her right up. Much more mature and graceful program. And he is there with her too. I am soooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!

Aw, she looked surprised with her score! :party2:

Meoima

Match Penalty
What is going on here, why is Serafima skating so early??
She felt on the first jump, missed a combo. Not good. I wonder what happened...

TMC

Record Breaker
GO JENNI!!!

I find myself looking forward to her Axel, she gets such amazing height (not today so much)!

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
Poor Serafima! Strangely enough, I felt she won't perform well tonight! She seemed to be struggling from the first note and looked tired. She was slower than usual. Hope she is a fighter capable of overcoming her mistakes.

Violetti

On the Ice
Well done Jenni! I really hope she will succeed in her FS. Finally get two good programs in one competition.

Meoima

Match Penalty
based on the other JGPs, I can only assume that the skate order is not based whatsoever on world standing. it seems to be a random draw.
Is ISU experimenting some new rule about starting order and scoring that I haven't taken notice of? I am sooooo confuse here. It's totally different from senior, then?:confused:

I am afraid the reason Serafima performed not so well was because she had to skate earlier than usual.
As if some people tried to force a disadvantage on her. Of course it might not be the case but still... Bad draw for her.

TMC

Record Breaker
I was excited for you! Good job Jenni!

Thanks - although I'm not really cheering for her because she's Finnish :laugh: I just like her attitude on ice and her axels; I'm hoping some lady starts doing 3As soon! :biggrin:

She said she was "satisfied" while smiling very broadly, and she got a PB.