2014 Nagoya TV Cup Ladies LP | Golden Skate

2014 Nagoya TV Cup Ladies LP

Meoima

Match Penalty
Background music is not 80s and 90s ish... So happy. Still don't know what kind of music is that but sounds recently. Final group is here!:popcorn:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Serafima wins for sure.

But I still think Da bin choi should have the bronze.

ahy

Final Flight
I thought Da Bin should've been third with Elizabet in 4th...

zamboni step

Final Flight
Serafima wins for sure.

But I still think Da bin choi should have the bronze.

Is it too late to say I've completely changed my mind about Serafima's FS? Choi sealed her own faith with that lack of performance in the SP, she seemed totally bored and that really hurt her.

Uhh. What's wrong with Finnish skaters?! They hardly ever get two clean programs. Poor Jenni. I hope she gathers her nerves before Finlandia Trophy.

I know right? I honestly think Jenni was lucky not to be 11th, she is the most talented Finnish skater around but she can't put two clean skates together. If she could she'd be phenomenal, her 2A-3T is huge and she has a nice aesthetic on the ice, as well as good rotation on her jumps. it's such a shame, still she has a lot of time to improve.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Sima looked nervous at the start. But she did really well, except flutz. I enjoyed her skate so much. And her SS getting are better with each start!

P.S. All these tano-haters on youtube channel :no::no::no:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Oh my god, Serafima and Yuka's "One goes for a hug the other goes for a handshake." Was hilarious! :rofl:

Figureskaterr

Rinkside
Uhh. What's wrong with Finnish skaters?! They hardly ever get two clean programs. Poor Jenni. I hope she gathers her nerves before Finlandia Trophy.

Nerves. First Kiira, then Juulia, then Liubov, Jenni and Emmi. This season we've only seen the last 3 girls and they all had really bad long programs - except Jenni in her first JGP. I like these skaters but their coaches and the Finnish fed should maybe pay more attention to the mental side of training.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Who goes for the hug? Who goes for a handshake? I turned off the link before that happened.

Yuka went for the handshake at first, and Serafima went to hug her. But then they swapped and swapped again before they both just hugged each other. The whole audience laughed and both of the girls did. Funny- this is their second podium together in this order this season.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's like "rock,paper,scissors" but instead it's "handshake,hug,snub" and obviously ...hug trumps all :)

Figureskaterr

Rinkside
Yuka went for the handshake at first, and Serafima went to hug her. But then they swapped and swapped again before they both just hugged each other. The whole audience laughed and both of the girls did. Funny- this is their second podium together in this order this season.

At least they congratulated each other. The girl from Kazakshtan just went directly to the podium and didn't shake hands with either of the two girls :eek: