2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Mens LP | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Mens LP

unico

Final Flight
Sad to see that Ukranian boy (I think it was him) who got hurt and couldn't even jump by the end. He tried his best until the end!

That Argentine boy did very well though, was that his dad crying in the audience? :laugh:

unico

Final Flight
I must have missed that Boyang Jin was skating to the How to Train Your Dragon OST!!!! I'm so happy, I love this music.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yes, Boyang got huge score. He wins already. I hope Shoma can get the silver.

Meoima

Match Penalty
That gave me Schultheiss vibes, haha.
Jin's TES was 86.10 :eek:
His TES was 83.28 in the previous competition. PCS almost stays the same which is rightly so.
He got 86.99 TES in JGPF 2013 so it's still not his best.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Yay Shoma 4T! but no 3A :/ jumps smaller but better landings, better spins and steps...what will happen??
eta: second but I like this pcs gap more

unico

Final Flight
His TES was 83.28 in the previous competition. PCS almost stays the same which is rightly so.
He got 86.99 TES in JGPF 2013 so it's still not his best.
I don't usually pay too much close attention to the scores of juniors (or even juniors in general), so I was a bit surprised at how high it is! Well, given that he does do 3 quads, I guess that's to be expected.

Yeah, his PCS was around 65. Even though his TES could compete with the seniors, his presentation really can't, unlike Uno who deservedly got much higher PCS than Jin did in the FS.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't usually pay too much close attention to the scores of juniors (or even juniors in general), so I was a bit surprised at how high it is! Well, given that he does do 3 quads, I guess that's to be expected.
Yeah, his PCS was around 64. Even though his TES could compete with the seniors, his presentation really can't, unlike Uno who deservedly got much higher PCS than Jin did in the FS.
Shoma got 6.4 PCS higher, which I think should have been 10.4 but well.... As long as he is clean. It's good that he sacrificed that 3A since he knew he might risk a clean performance.