Dancing with the Stars | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Dancing with the Stars

I was OK with it. I thought Alphonso was the best dancer overall (and maybe some of Will Smith's 74 million followers voted for him, as Alphonso joked last night). Janel and Val had the best free dance and should have got second, in my opinion.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am perfectly fine with the winner (predicted it early on), but I think Val/Janel should have been 2nd.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am perfectly fine with the winner (predicted it early on), but I think Val/Janel should have been 2nd.

Totally agree as well. For a second there I thought maybe Sadie might win and then I was going to be upset all evening. :laugh:

In Sadie's defense, she did grow on me as time went on but still I don't think she was as an exquisite dancer as Janel.

Mathman said:
I was OK with it. I thought Alphonso was the best dancer overall (and maybe some of Will Smith's 74 million followers voted for him, as Alphonso joked last night).

or maybe.......... it was Dan Quayle endorsing Alphonso.

lyndichee

Medalist
Val is my ultimate favourite pro but I felt like the freestyle wasn't strong enough; he overused the romantic theme and I hoped for more interesting dance content.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
If anyone is interested in foreign editions of DWTS, check out the final three on France's Danse Avec Les Stars for some familiar faces :)

Other than the Carlton I don't think I watched anything from DWTS this season.

Booky

Rinkside
If anyone is interested in foreign editions of DWTS, check out the final three on France's Danse Avec Les Stars for some familiar faces :)

Other than the Carlton I don't think I watched anything from DWTS this season.

Thanks for the link to the final three on the France version. I was wondering how Natalie and Brian were doing. Hmmm...wonder if those two will split the vote, allowing that third person to coast to the victory.

heyang

Record Breaker
I didn't think Val and Janel's free style was the best # they could've performed. For the Free style, you want to 'wow' people and get them dancing in their chairs, etc. While their performance was excellent, it wasn't high energy as compared to the others and thus would lose some votes IMHO.

I've seen on other sites how people are upset that Alphonso won because he had previous dance experience. So tired of hearing this complaint as some of these 'dancers' haven't really danced in years and the 'dancer' doesn't always win.

I probably would've been slightly upset if Sadie had won. She's been wonderful, but her dancing isn't as refined as the Alfonso and Janel.

ingofan1

Rinkside
Is Mery Davis dating Fedor Andrev

I was wondering because some said she was I thought they broke up and that she was now with maksim Chmerkovskiy