No one going to Skate Canada 2014 | Golden Skate

No one going to Skate Canada 2014

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
What? Are you all deserting me? Am I going to be left to sitting with folks from the "Brand X" forum????
I will be in row A sec 105 with a red motorcycle coat and an orange ball cap....I look exactly like Clark Gable with glasses.....:agree:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
PaulE will be there! You guys can entertain each other. :D

Sorry I have to desert you. I only had 5 vacation days left for 2014 and I hadn't visited my parents and family yet. Plus its my nieces' 11th birthday.

Maybe I'll entertain you at nationals. ;)

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
PaulE is a good guy...and I will know some others there...but we shall miss you and the rest of the gang,,,.(got my tickets today....interestingly,if you have a ticket for the gala, the Canadians let you into the Gala Rehersals)...
Interestingly, the Canadian dollar has lost quite a bit of value, making this an inexpensive trip...
Chris painting his house and hoping you make it to Nats!

!
PaulE will be there! You guys can entertain each other. :D

Sorry I have to desert you. I only had 5 vacation days left for 2014 and I hadn't visited my parents and family yet. Plus its my nieces' 11th birthday.

Maybe I'll entertain you at nationals. ;)

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I was wondering when someone might start a thread here. Thank you Chris. I am picking up my tickets after I get there so I have not seen any tickets yet. (I'm also in Row A, Section 105, and wear glasses but I probably look more like Edmund Gwenn than Clark Gable.) Chris, did your ticket package say anything about trying to get into the practices on Thursday. A prospective schedule can be found here: http://selectyourtickets.com/2014 S...df?hq_e=el&hq_m=749006&hq_l=1&hq_v=1fbf6415ee. (Sorry, I have not learned how to hide all the details about a link yet.)

firal

Record Breaker
Got my tickets in the mail today! :laugh:

Does anyone know how the practice session works? For Thursday's all day practice session, can you go in at anytime during the day? Can you come in and out? Same for those morning practices; can I go in and out and in again when the competition starts?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Yes, there is indeed a ticket for Thursday's practice. A benefit of getting an all event package, I presume....you look like Sir Alec Guiness!! May the force be with you!
I was wondering when someone might start a thread here. Thank you Chris. I am picking up my tickets after I get there so I have not seen any tickets yet. (I'm also in Row A, Section 105, and wear glasses but I probably look more like Edmund Gwenn than Clark Gable.) Chris, did your ticket package say anything about trying to get into the practices on Thursday. A prospective schedule can be found here: http://selectyourtickets.com/2014 S...df?hq_e=el&hq_m=749006&hq_l=1&hq_v=1fbf6415ee. (Sorry, I have not learned how to hide all the details about a link yet.)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Cant say for sure, but after attending 15 major skating events, I would say that without emailing them, your practice day ticket will get you in and out of Thursday at will, or at the least you will get a hand stamped or scanned in and out.....the all event ticket package should do the same for practice and comps on any other day. A very few events have very specific rules....get scanned in at THIS entrance and scanned out at THAT entrance. On some days at comps, everyone gets kicked out of the arena and then let back in at some time, ....Most GP events, and Four Conts are pretty loose. Nats and worlds can be strict.....
Got my tickets in the mail today! :laugh:

Does anyone know how the practice session works? For Thursday's all day practice session, can you go in at anytime during the day? Can you come in and out? Same for those morning practices; can I go in and out and in again when the competition starts?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker