Alexandra Proklova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Proklova

s_parks

Record Breaker
Heard Sasha was sick. :( It's been a tough year for her; hope she come's back strong next season!

Roman09

Final Flight

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I congratulate Sasha on a victory in the Final of Russian cup - this victory is very important for her now. She also improved the result shown at the Youth Olympic festival, almost on 30 points! Also I want to celebrate her unexpected photoshoot at Sergey Bermenyev - the girl obviously matures
https://pp.vk.me/c623624/v623624718/1af3e/3umjaSswbAI.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c622822/v622822590/1db30/7R7432vLWLM.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c625223/v625223008/1c3e6/ZIyg-hEX77A.jpg

congrats to the result!!
and
:jaw:to the photos!

witcher

Match Penalty
Sasha has won two last tournaments of the year and already had two bronze JGP medals - has it really been a "bad year" for her? :)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Sasha has won two last tournaments of the year and already had two bronze JGP medals - has it really been a "bad year" for her? :)

Somewhat....if you think that her other teammates had better successes but I'm not here to talk more about that. What I'm really proud of Alex has done is that she was able to pick herself after a number of off performances. Her showing that she can shrug off the disappointment and give us two great performances means that she can't be counted out yet. Wishing that she can keep this rise on hand and show us her renewed spark next season. :)

Also, thanks Roman09 for sharing the pics! she looks wonderful :cheer:

s_parks

Record Breaker
So happy to see her improve throughout the season. Hope she slays the puberty beast and have lots of success. :yes:

Roman09

Final Flight
"This victory is great success for me because, you can imagine, I even never won any Russian Cup stages before, and here was the final. Honestly, it is very unexpected. I'm glad that I became the first. But I congratulate Lisa Yushchenko and Alena Leonova who is the skilled skater, and the fact I beat it here... I have mixed emotions about it. Alena - the strong figure skater, and I respect her...
I'm glad that on the last start a season I was successful. This season began not easy at me. I healed an injury for a long time. But all the same I was able to collect myself. I won a Youth European Olympic festival, now I achieved a victory here. At the Festival it was very healthy because there we were as a part of Russian national team where athletes from other winter sports entered. Skiers, biathlonists... Among them I felt as at the Olympic Games. Everything was pleasant to me very much. Emotions are just super! On free skating so many Russian fans came to support me! So supported! On medal ceremony all our ice-hockey team was gathered then. All sang the anthem. Can't express it in words. When the anthem plays your honor, it is madly pleasant! I will remember all these emotions well...
To act is hard everywhere. But you just have to learn to cope with their emotions, nerves. Should be easy to go out and do your job. It isn't necessary to try to jump over the roof, above the head. And there is no need to anyone to compare. I have to go and skate for myself. You have to show what you can, and then judges will appreciate you. I always try to skate with the soul, for the audience. I like when the fans applaud and support. When the audience loves you, it's really cool!" said Alexandra Proklova.
http://fsrussia.ru/news/836-proklova-vyigrala-yushchenko-vtoraya-leonova-tretya.html

Last edited:

SkateSkates

Medalist
Happy Birthday!
I hope to see her back at full strength with confidence next season. She really has the "it" factor and now that she's taller she commands the ice. Hopefully the rest of puberty will be kind to her.

mat

Rinkside
Happy birthday, Sasha, ice dancer. Hope to see you on the Olympic podium.