Ice Network Viewing Schedule for Grand Prix Events? | Golden Skate

Ice Network Viewing Schedule for Grand Prix Events?

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I am a subscriber and can't find specifics on days/times/programs anywhere on their site. They list the individual events with the date range: ie Skate America, October 24th-26th- but nothing specific- ie Friday 7 pm EST Men's Short. Am I missing something? Can anyone help? I need to get these dates/times in my calendar ASAP so I don't make plans that will mean I miss live skating!

Thanks Everyone! I look forward to live chatting with many of you during these events, wherever we may be in the world!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think the specific times go up much closer to the days. I'm not sure, but I remember the SP for Skate America last year was around 1pm AEST because I was on break at work when I checked Twitter and found out Jason was second.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I think the specific times go up much closer to the days. I'm not sure, but I remember the SP for Skate America last year was around 1pm AEST because I was on break at work when I checked Twitter and found out Jason was second.

Thanks, Karne! Thank god I'm a work-from-home Mom and writer so I can usually swing watching live. I am also a night owl who watched NHK live at 4 am! If you see/hear any updates, can you post in this thread in the meantime?

Look forward to "chatting" with you soon re skating!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I am a subscriber and can't find specifics on days/times/programs anywhere on their site. They list the individual events with the date range: ie Skate America, October 24th-26th- but nothing specific- ie Friday 7 pm EST Men's Short. Am I missing something? Can anyone help? I need to get these dates/times in my calendar ASAP so I don't make plans that will mean I miss live skating!

Thanks Everyone! I look forward to live chatting with many of you during these events, wherever we may be in the world!

If icenetwork has promised wall-to-wall GP coverage -- as I think it has? -- then a brute-force method of getting the specific times would be to look up whatever schedules are available on each GP's event website.
At the very least, the announcement for each GP has a preliminary schedule, AFAIK.
Although the schedules are subject to change, at least you could get some idea of what to expect.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
If icenetwork has promised wall-to-wall GP coverage -- as I think it has? -- then a brute-force method of getting the specific times would be to look up whatever schedules are available on each GP's event website.
At the very least, the announcement for each GP has a preliminary schedule, AFAIK.
Although the schedules are subject to change, at least you could get some idea of what to expect.

Excellent Idea! Thank You!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It says all times Eastern - what's that? Is that Chicago time? Or should I be using some other major city to plug into the time zone converter...?