Cat avatar club! | Golden Skate

Cat avatar club!

Meoima

Match Penalty
:biggrin::biggrin:Anyone with cat avatar, please join! I have 5 cats but the big black fatty on the photo is the most tamed one. What about yours?:popcorn:

LRK

Record Breaker
What a funny idea. :) We've "only" the one - Sassi. See avatar. The photo was taken in 2008 I believe - but she isn't much changed. She'll be 16 this autumn; we don't know when, as no one bothered to note down the momentous event of her birth. But - ne'er mind! - she celebrates her unbirthday every day. :)

alebi

Medalist
I'm obviously here :)
My first cat was an orange cat, that's why I still have a soft spot for them :eek:: (but I guarantee I love all of them!). My forum title is inspired by Tigro, my grey tabby cat who some years ago was literally staring at Hurtado/Diaz's dance LOL

I also have other cats, in particular Piedina, also known as Princi (Principessa), a brown tabby cat who's Julia Lipnitskaia alter ego :p

TMC

Record Breaker
Love this idea :biggrin:

We have two tuxedo-wearing cuties; a small one called Missi and an extra-large called Katjusa but we shorten her name to Katti. My avatar is Katti, sleeping in a plastic bucket :laugh:

They are both from the local rescue. They are outside cats as we live in the country. The little one (she's 3 but still the size of a largish kitten) likes to hunt but the big one prefers sleep ;)

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
What fun!

Sadly, I don't have any cats right now. My last baby, Fred (a beautiful orange/white tabby & world-class snuggler!) had to be put down last year b/c of complications from diabetes. :cry: Wasn't ready to get a new one at the time and now need to have a bunch of work done in my apartment so no new kitties until it's complete -- too much disruption/trauma for the pet.

My avatar is a cat on roller skates; the pic was done by an office pal who loves to play with PhotoShop. I'm trying to sweet-talk her into creating a figure-skating kitty but no luck yet. :laugh:

Can I join the club, with my dog avatar? This was supposed to be my ginger wirehair fox terrier, but I think it is actually an Airedale.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Can I join the club, with my dog avatar? This was supposed to be my ginger wirehair fox terrier, but I think it is actually an Airedale.
Then help me change the name of the thread into "cute animal ava club" ha ha. Welcome!

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Agreed -- all critters welcome! I have certain reservations about tarantulas and snakes and such but that's my problem to deal with. :biggrin: At the risk of sounding maudlin:

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great idea.:clap:

Charter member here! Locutula, the "little talker", is my avatar on all fora, skating and non-skating. She is our only tuxedo (who seem to be the most popular choice on GS).

We also have Cibaria (all black), Porcia (dark gray tabby with white); Aurelia (gorgeous tripod Calico); Anitra (looks just like a brown Norwegian Forest Cat), and our only boy, Appius (gray with white). All are rescues, either brought in from outside, or from a shelter.

None, sadly, seem to be figure skating fans.:biggrin:

alabhaois

On the Ice
Hello all,

This is my first time here-- I think I am a good candidate for this thread because I love cats and have four adopted ones of my own.

Cheers,

alabhaois

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hello all,

This is my first time here-- I think I am a good candidate for this thread because I love cats and have four adopted ones of my own.

Cheers,

alabhaois

Wow, love all those eyes glowing in the dark -- just in time for Halloween! :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Hello all,
Cheers,
alabhaois
Welcome!
I have 5 cats, 3 are total black. Really a treat for Halloween!!!

alabhaois

On the Ice
Welcome!
I have 5 cats, 3 are total black. Really a treat for Halloween!!!

Thank you :)

I have one totally black cat (tho' she's almost auburn in the sunlight). She is all-black except her whiskers,
which are white. (A nice contrast.)

Also I have two of her offspring-- two torties who do NOT get along. :(

AND a great big male (neutered, of course) tabby who's a real character. They keep me busy!

alabhaois

On the Ice
Wow, love all those eyes glowing in the dark -- just in time for Halloween! :biggrin:

I like the photo, too-- I only wish I could focus it better, but perhaps it's OK because it looks as though it
was taken in the fog. Maybe that adds to its mysteriousness!

:)

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
So it is currently daylight out and negative 3 Fahrenheit. The only thing good about weather like this. Is that the cats come looking for warmth. The past few days have been great for that at least. I have had little warm snuggley furballs on me almost constantly.

Meoima

Match Penalty
So it is currently daylight out and negative 3 Fahrenheit. The only thing good about weather like this. Is that the cats come looking for warmth. The past few days have been great for that at least. I have had little warm snuggley furballs on me almost constantly.
How lovely, my cats are the same now that the weather has turned cold. They only love my lap when it's cold.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
How lovely, my cats are the same now that the weather has turned cold. They only love my lap when it's cold.

My cat originally did not like each other very much. The first time i caught all three willingly sleeping together was after we had a warm spell which lead to us turning the heater off, only to have it get bitter cold a little later. Came home one day to a cold house and those three rather guiltily snuggling.

Meoima

Match Penalty
My cat originally did not like each other very much. The first time i caught all three willingly sleeping together was after we had a warm spell which lead to us turning the heater off, only to have it get bitter cold a little later. Came home one day to a cold house and those three rather guiltily snuggling.
So...cats!! Such practical creatures. :laugh: 2 of the cats are currently on my bed right now. Usually they never care where i am unless they need food.

alabhaois

On the Ice
Awww... they certainly know the warmest, softest places to sleep, don't they? And I like having them snuggle next to me because they keep me warm. Plus, there is no sweeter lullabye than a cat's purr. :)

That's pretty darn cold! Here in California, it's a warm 60 degrees.