What is your favorite jump/spin/MIF element to do? | Golden Skate

What is your favorite jump/spin/MIF element to do?

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
I was just curious about everyone's preferences! :cool: It doesn't have to be what you're best at, just what you enjoy doing or working on.

My favorite jump to do: Axel (closely followed by double loop!)
Favorite spin: Pancake
Favorite MIF: Biellman spiral and twizzles ^.^

My least favorite/things I need to work on are: camels and flying spins, as well as double toe loop. I am just not too good at these. :disapp:

What are your favorites?

vlaurend

Final Flight
I love spirals, and choreo sequences in general. I miss the days of the spiral sequence!!
I love flying camels but they don't always love me back. I share your feelings about the double toeloop. Do Not Like.

gkelly

Record Breaker
salchow, layback . . . not sure -- I like spirals and backward power pulls; I like forward outside rockers and back inside loops better than some of the skills I'm supposed to be working on at my level

mskater93

Record Breaker
Favorite jump: Axel far and away!
Favorite spin: layback
Favorite MIF: Spread eagle followed by rockers, twizzles, and loops

Vernella

Rinkside
my love for jumps is always changing (though i never loved the salchow) now i like the flip
I like the flying camel and the ina bauer

FSGMT

Record Breaker
(I'm talking about roller skating of course :biggrin: )
JUMP: it depends on the period, but overall my best jump is the toeloop (double toeloops especially) and I have some periods when I really like double flips, too
SPIN: I'm terrible at spins, so I'm not sure... maybe the classical bacward camel at the moment (is it called the same in English?)
MITF: probably transitions holding edges :p

desertskates

Medalist
Jumps--toe jumps, edge ones are not my strong suit
Spins-sit
MIF-spread eagles

The flying camel is my nemesis :bang:

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yes and thank you! :biggrin: I should mention that twizzles are my life though lol!:cool:

Are you junior/senior level? That's really impressive. I am just an amateur who's skating in uni, lol.

And yeah twizzles are cool! I also like doing rocket/choctaw sequence even though I am not too good at it! :p

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
jump-loop and salchow(doubles),double loop-double loop combination,axel-double loop combination
spin-sit spin
MIF-spread eagle,Ina Bauer(actually I can't do it really well, but I want to work on it)
I absolutely hate Lutz forever.

pooh-beanie

Rinkside
there's this kind of rocker my coach makes me do... the free foot swings to the front after the turn... they're so fun!
also forward inside twizzles, assorted broken leg spins, i-spins, y-spins, double sal, double toe, spirals, charlottes, donuts (back), forward camel side change-of-edge

Casey

Rinkside
Lutz!! I really love it. I used to be really into spinning but these days I cannot center and it is soooooo frustrating.