2014 Croatia Cup JGP Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Croatia Cup JGP Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Eating lunch so I can finally watch the stream. I have it set to translate the chat comments into English and one of them just translated as "all good, had to our virgins". Huh.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not to put a damper on a very exciting event but why does it appear that more people are at a Russian Cup (qualifiers)event today than at the last JGP event with so much on the line?

https://pp.vk.me/c622330/v622330434/4894/1HDv5AxroRA.jpg
Front: Tsurskaya, Medvedeva, Davis (Eteri's daughter)

Background: some dude making bunny ears and a crowd!!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Not to put a damper on a very exciting event but why does it appear that more people are at a Russian Cup (qualifiers)event today than at the last JGP event with so much on the line?

He is the youtube user Mihsersh who is uploading videos from Russian internal competitions:)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

Do you mean why are a bunch of the stream comments are about the Russian Cup event?

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Great skate from Diana Nikitina of Latvia!! Nice to see a country improving in ladies skating. (Remember Angelina Kuchvalska)

Anna Duskova is skating both single and pairs, like Julianne Seguin.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Poor Sasha :cry: Such a performer but the jumps are not there yet, after the injury.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I have to say, that Proklova's fall was somewhat graceful. A nice spilt from the 3F. :(

Not a good day in the office. She seemed really tired....doing back-to-back competitions isn't easy.

s_parks

Record Breaker
ugh no... 2 falls. more importantly, she needs to skate well at nationals. proklova must've lost a lot of training time from her injury. :(

Meoima

Match Penalty
They should have let her rest, it seem she hasn't recovered from the injury, poor little girl.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another weird ankle jarring fall for Proklova :eek:

I am so sad for her right now. :cry:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Good job to Maria for not falling this time. I do think that she was losing steam in the last bit of her step sequence. But hey, good job to her!

edit: she is currently in 2nd place

Meoima

Match Penalty
She's in the 2nd now. She did really well, but not as well as Karen. I hope they will both have great LP.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think that 3T in her combo might have been UR. Everything else looked Ok, though I agree she seem to lose some speed in the step sequence.