ER - tonight's episode | Golden Skate

ER - tonight's episode

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well, I must have missed the excitement last week. This episode was kind of "ho-hum". Oh well, can't always have the drama!!! Where is Carter's wife? It was nice of him to pay for Abby's tuition. Strange.....I guess they are wrapping up for the season.

guinevere

Final Flight
I missed it b/c I was at work (and taping Survivor). What happened?

ps Carter's girlfriend (I don't recall them getting married) went back to the Congo a couple of months ago.

guinevere

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Not nearly as good as the last new episode. There are three new episodes remaining this seaon beginning next Thursday.

Kerry has an attorney to help her get baby Henry back . After the attorney told her that Sandy's family was prepared to fight for him because they were blood relatives and Kerry had no legal claim to him. At the time of Sandy's death they had barely started the process for Kerry to adopt him. Kerry told the attorney to tell the Lopez family that she had something that they didn't and would use all of it to get Henry...money.

Kerry got to take him for the weekend. Sandy's brother who handed him over told her that unlike the rest of the famly he thought Henry belonged with her.

Abby is doing a Psych rotation and led group therapy. She is concerned she may have to drop out of school because she isn't working enough mursing shifts to pay her tuition. Kerry informed her that the registrar said her tuition had been payed for the rest of med school. She figured out that Carter did it and refused to accet it. Then he told her that in the time they were having the conversation he had made more in interest than she would make during her entire medical career. She agreed for it to be a loan.

Carter is decorating the nursey and ask Jing Mae for help. They talked abot her baby that she gave up for adoption. Whne her dad dies I see an attempt to get him back in the future.

Pratt was accused of tubeing (Totally Uneccessary Breast Exam)by a female patient. Kerry is making him lecture the med students on gender sensitivity and had him demonstrate his technique for her on clerk Jerry, ROFLMAO on that one. Pratt has more game than Milton Bradley but i still love him LOL. Mekhi Pheiffer (sp) is just F-i-N-E fine IMO.

The set up for next week is that Carter will suffer a personal tragedy. I think it showed him hugging his father and crying. It looks like they want us to think it is his girlfriend or baby. I think it will be his Mother, just a guess.

I missed some things because the phone kept ringing :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great Recap.......my predictions......John will lose either his baby, or his girlfriend, or both and this will set up him getting back together with Abby, Lucas' heart will again be broken when the nurse he is dating (can't remember her name) goes back with her ex for her son's sake. Kerry will agree to marry Sandy's brother to ensure custody of Henry.........what do you think? 42

Last edited: