Andrew Poje modeling photos | Golden Skate

Andrew Poje modeling photos

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I think if skating judges saw this photo, they would give him fewer points for his performance in ice.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Andrew is very photogenic indeed...one can see the camera loves him! He does have a very romantic look on the ice which is an advantage for an ice dance partnership! All the best to Andrew and Kaitlyn this season...

shine

Record Breaker
I don't really like any of these photos for him..... Normally he comes across a lot more masculine than these..?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I don't really like any of these photos for him..... Normally he comes across a lot more masculine than these..?

For a different type of look, check out Poje's friend Scott Moir, who recently participated in a "bad boy" ;) fashion event for charity (and helped raised $80,000 :bow:). Moir's own hashtag for his "runway" photo: #refinedredneck ;).

Antilles

Medalist
Nice photos, but I don't love the way they've styled his hair. It doesn't really suit him, which might be why some other posters are a bit cool to the photos too. Glad to see he's getting the work though. I'm sure it will help pay the skating bills.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
He looks stunning in those photos. I don't understand the dislike.

For a different type of look, check out Poje's friend Scott Moir, who recently participated in a "bad boy" ;) fashion event for charity (and helped raised $80,000 :bow:). Moir's own hashtag for his "runway" photo: #refinedredneck ;).

Lol, Scott does not look like much of a bad boy even beside a motorbike. :p

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Why the stylist tried so hard to make him look like an exotic lady? Why??? He looks much better on ice.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The last one is quite nice, but the hair/clothes/poses/facial expressions in the first few caused a most unladylike snort and a busting up giggling. He looked like he was trying to be One Direction and some kind of Ultimate Emo all in one.

As to the "bad boy" Scott...really? White t-shirt, jeans, and a motorbike? I've tasted ice-cream less vanilla than that...