Andrew Poje modeling photos | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Andrew Poje modeling photos

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Not sure to whom you are referring by "him" in your last sentence??
If the answer is Moir, then you have completely misunderstood the photos of him in this thread. He was not attempting to dabble in "male modelling" -- was not "putting" anything into it.
He was one of a dozen accomplished gentleman who lent their names and looks to a fundraiser (involving fashion) for The Kidney Foundation of Canada. Nothing more, nothing less.

For the publicity shots for the charity event, each donor was photographed in the same way: wearing a white t-shirt and standing next to a motorcyle.
Others besides Moir can be seen at the second link in my original post; and even more are at this link: https://www.facebook.com/davidewhiteemporium/posts/10152394308896935.
And my original post had a wink ;) next to "bad boy" in quotes.

Yes, I regret posting the Moir photos here. :bang:
Who knew that an innocent thread about handsome skaters would become an outlet for such negativity? :confused2:

Good for Poje for getting attention from a fashion magazine. :)
Good for Moir for helping a worthy cause raise $80,000. :)
I think Golden it was nice of Scott to do this for a good cause. As for Andrew trying to go legit with modelling I am not so sure. it is a hard business. don't stop with photos, we all have comments right or wrong.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I think Golden it was nice of Scott to do this for a good cause. As for Andrew trying to go legit with modelling I am not so sure. it is a hard business. don't stop with photos, we all have comments right or wrong.

Skater Boy, YOU are the one making an unfounded (IMO) assumption that Poje is interested in a modeling career -- an assumption that I absolutely do not share. Please stop implying that I agree with your premise.
I will repeat one last time what I already have stated over and over in my previous posts: photos in a "celebrity" feature in a fashion magazine do not equal ambition to become a professional model.

^Golden don't regret posting the photos. I enjoyed the gorgeous photos of
Andrew and kudoos to Scott for posing to raise funds for such a good cause.

Different strokes for different folks..... ;)

Thanks, demarinis. :)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Chill out Golden; I am not saying that is Andew's chosen profession. This website is scarey the way people overreact. I am saying that if it is it is difficult. Most skaters don't have the time to do full time modelling and it is more because they are athletes. Please chill out; this is how wars are started.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Chill out Golden; I am not saying that is Andew's chosen profession. This website is scarey the way people overreact. I am saying that if it is it is difficult. Most skaters don't have the time to do full time modelling and it is more because they are athletes. Please chill out; this is how wars are started.

What is scary is your obsession with repeating your far-fetched extrapolations about Poje.

If you continue to feel the need to do so, please stop addressing your comments to me. I want nothing to do with them. Thank you.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I give up ; i was trying to be nice and supportive of golden golden sees what golden wants. The photos are nice; everyone should have their day in the sun.