2014 Skate America SD 10/24 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America SD 10/24

elee63

Final Flight
Is a season pass worth it? I'm seriously debating it right now... Someone tip me over the scale, should I get one or do I wait it out until the vids are uploaded??

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Steponova = diva in the making. Enjoyed that. Her knee area is really taped up. Wonder if that was from the crash today.

charmblade

Final Flight
S/B's first twizzle :eek:

Glad to see that she seemed ok, hopefully she is not in too much pain from the earlier fall.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
The commentators say that their twizzles were marked Level 1... I am not an expert but it was quite harsh...
That is why TEs came from 31 to 27 at first...

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Is a season pass worth it? I'm seriously debating it right now... Someone tip me over the scale, should I get one or do I wait it out until the vids are uploaded??

I think it's worth it personally! :yes: Nothing is quite like watching the competition live in HQ. To me, IN is the next best thing to being there. They also tend to have good commentary and behind-the-scenes vids. Plus it's good for a whole year, I say go for it! :biggrin:

And DANG Alexandra can sell it :bow:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Low score for S/B. Hmmm, I guess they either missed key points or levels. Is that a reasonable assumption?

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
GO MAIA AND ALEX!!! :love::clap::agree:
I hope they can really prove that they are the best competing US team.