2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

foruiz

Final Flight
I am rooting for Machida, MCM and Nam!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow. Ten, Abbot and Brown would surely be very interesting to watch too.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wishing podium finish for Artur and Jason. :) Hoping either Dennis or Jeremy to win it! :yes:
But historically, SAs are for Japanese boys to shine since 2005, sans 2009 & 2011, I would not be surprised if Tatsuki is to win this again. ;)
(2005 Dai, 2006 Nobu, 2007 Dai, 2008 Taka, 2010 Dai-Nobu, 2012 Taka-Yuzu-Tatsuki, 2013 Tatsuki)

May the best man for two nights WIN! And let the season begin! :rock:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I just want every single skater/team to have a SOHL/SOTL at every single event :biggrin:

I had to think for a while before I got what you ment... then of course I agreed... not realistic perhaps but we can always wish that all of them will have the skate of their lives :yes:

Dream Podium:
Jeremy
Artur
Chafik

gmyers

Record Breaker
I hope Jason blows the roof off to prove you can be a champion skater without a quad!!!

I think this is already proven but people need the skills to do it! Brown has those skills to do it and proved it at Nebelhorn. There is nothing in COP that makes quads necessary to win.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Adian planning a quad in competition? I didn't even know he was landing them until I read Gallovich's RT in Adian's FanFest :

@LynnRutherford
Mens practice: Young Russian Pitkeev showing strong, easy jumps incl. 4T out of steps, 3A & triple-triple combo.

Curious as to the impact if he does include it. I admit I understand the Ladies state of affairs much better but this seems huge to me at least. :popcorn:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Dream podium

Abbott
Ten
MCM/Brown

In reality, if MCM even manage a top 7 will already be a massive accomplishment, especially consider the Russia/Japan/Canada trifecta and he is such a newbie.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Really excited! Have my popcorn ready and everything :popcorn:

I really hope we'll see some stable programs here. I have the same dream as gmyers! :biggrin:

ranjake

Final Flight
So 23 minutes???? The 'Russian" stream is fine for me. I have to block ads periodically- but much appreciated :)

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Cheering for all the competitors, specially Tatsuki, Jason, and Michael. Also want Jeremy, Artur, and Nam to do well. The Russian livestream is great I agree.:)

foruiz

Final Flight
I will have to rely on your reports today because I will be stucked in class. I am excited to see Tatsuki's programs already.