2014 Skate America Pairs SP 10/25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Pairs SP 10/25

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Starts in 15 min if anyone is still trying to figure that out. Wheeee found a stool sear right at the ledge in the club house. Great view of the ice and no longer knee/hip cramping pain inducing seat lol! This is actually a very nice venue for this event.

Picked up a DASH brochure. Thinking about 2016 worlds. How can one not think of that while at SA????

Wheee welcome announcement! Let the pairs begin.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Thank you Doggygirl for your infromations on all events. I feel extremely jealous of you right now...

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thank you Doggygirl for your infromations on all events. I feel extremely jealous of you right now...

I understand as I am usually the envious one!!!

Good luck Kav/Smirny and the USA teams and all others. May you all stay safe and on u our blades.

lady_bee

Medalist
Hi, Doggygirl! Thank you for joining us. I enjoyed your previous post, please feed us live-information, again!

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Трансляция начнется в ближайшее время. Пожалуйста,
обновите страницу.
What does this mean?

charmblade

Final Flight
The Austrian's outfits :laugh: I found Waldo! Also, does he have a heart on his rear?

I think that's a new dress for Maddie, wasn't it pink before?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
:yay: In the U.S., I am seeing a countdown clock at this link to the start time, so I am hopeful that geoblocking will not be a problem here.

Благодарю вас, Maxi. :bow:

And thanks again to Doggygirl for all of your posts.

Spoke too soon ... it IS geo-blocked in the U.S. But thanks regardless to Maxi.

Трансляция начнется в ближайшее время. Пожалуйста,
обновите страницу.
What does this mean?

It means:
The transmission is starting soon. Please refresh the page.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Now um looking good for heart on butt. Lol!

German costumes pretty. White faded to gray also his shirt. Sparkles beautiful under lights.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
CAN pair. They are in heaven and I am too. :) She in sparkly yellow and he in black. Got their elements and she especially looks uber happy. Twist not real high but a 3 perhaps??? Little unison problem on spins. Otherwise solid to my untrained eye.