chest crashy 3tw
average 3S; air position could be better
dancy f/w into very nice 3t's
spin he touched down early with one foot
ds, took her a while to get down
51.13 pb

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Actually one does not need binocs to see that heart. Can see it from next county lol. Fall on throw jump and no unison on spins. Otherwise very cute program. How old are they? Hopefully they are young ( everyone looks so young to me lol) and can develop more speed and polish, etc

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ziegler & Kiefer AUT
Zydeco thing as clowns
Side by side 3S's really nice
double twist poor technique
shoot the duck into death spiral OK
Lift insto star, but change positions with Ziegler facing upward
down on the th3s
spins way out of synch
interesting program :) I hope they do this better later.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Thank you for the play by play Doris. It's the next best thing to not being there but having a working stream. Or something like that. :)

youtube to the rescue.

Great strategy for a sport gasping for fans: make it inaccessible to the vast majority of them. Jeez!

charmblade

Final Flight
I love that IceNetwork is getting recent (or current!) competitors to commentate: Tanith last night for dance and John Coughlin for pairs.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
GER well my favorite part of that program was her dress/ his shirt which look beautiful under the lights. Seemed slow/labored to me. Fall on throw and bad uni pros on sbs spin. 2 tw looked nice.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Annabelle Prolss & Ruben Blommaert GER
Annabelle has grown a lot

double twist with her arms up
down on throw 3F
2A's OK
nice edges in the footwork
dismount from lift down his back was awkward, and he may get hit for a carry because he didn't start rotating quick enough
the entrance to the death spiral was nice-sort of shoot the duck, but she brings her free leg up much higher on the beat
spin OK

TMC

Record Breaker
If you are on a PC, you can install the browser extention Hola and change flag to Russia to watch the Sportbox stream.

https://hola.org/

Yes Hola works like a dream for me (in Finland).

I didn't even have to go and physically choose Russia, it figures it out by itself and changed to Russia when I refreshed the page :eek: