2014 Skate America Ladies SP 10/25 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Ladies SP 10/25

Meoima

Match Penalty
:cry: so many favorites of mine in one competition!!!! :bang: I want Liza to win but Radionova is also super lovely! I want Gracie to have good result as well. And So Youn!! :bang:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Credit to USFSA for assembling a great group of competitors, especially for men and ladies!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dream podium:

1. Liza
2. Gracie
3. Brooklee :love:

I did say dream!

sk8ingcoach

On the Ice
I would love for Elizaveta to win. I know it will be tough for anyone to beat Radionova but i think it would be a great confidence boost for Elizaveta considering her terrible season last year. Hope she can make the world team again this season

TMC

Record Breaker
Dream podium:

1. Liza
2. Gracie
3. Brooklee :love:

I did say dream!

Lol!

Mine:

1. Cesario
2. Park
3. Liza

:laugh:

PS. Felt sad for you Karne when I heard the news about Josh wding :cry:
I hope he gets better soon!

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wishing podium finish for Mirai and Liza. :) But of course expecting either Radio or Gracie to win. ;) Haruka and So Youn will make audience fall in love with their skating. :yes: And Mae and Samantha will rock the arena! :rock: Go Girls! :yay:

MalAssada

Medalist
Podium should have four or five places when it comes to talented ladies :bang: I think about how nice it would be if Park medaled, but I cannot keep Elena and Liza out of my dream podium (Gracie is an expected medalist that brings reality to my dream).

randomfan

Record Breaker
My Dream Podium

1. Gracie
2. Mirai, Elena, or Liza
3. So Youn

Really want So Youn to medal!!!

desertskates

Medalist
I'm doing this :bang: for not putting my butt on a plane and going to watch. Argh!! Really pulling for all these ladies to have great skates. No matter who ends up on the podium, I'll be happy, I like them all. I think Radionova will start on top and stay there, and I'd love to see Park or Meite get a medal :)

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I am rooting for Mirai, I am hoping she has a stellar season, I just love her spunk. It would be so good to see her do well.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I would love So Youn to podium too. :cry: but the field here is sooooo crazy!!

ahy

Final Flight
This is crazy actually...
I think the reality is that the fight is between elena, elizaveta and gracie. But i really wanted soyoun to medal...Mirai as well...