Skate America 2014 Practice Reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skate America 2014 Practice Reports

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
D10 can sure skate big for a little guy. Vocal opera suites him. Step out on first jump. 3-3 very nice.

Machida gorgeous 4t. I love this guy. Strikes me as a hard worker. Paying attention to hand positions. D10 spinning in his way and caused him to fall on footwork. That could have been a bad one.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Sentimental favorites:

Chafik
Machida
D10
MC Martinez
Jeremy
Jason

Wow half the field lol! Can't wait for the competition!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Indeed snowflake!

Must say yuka Sato looks gorgeous as always. OK ice remake. Time for a very expensive coffee.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The fall happened just as I came into the arena. I didn't really see it but it was LOUD. They/she must have hit the boards super hard. :( he skated alone when their music came up. Tat was decked in fur at the boards.

Doggygirl, I am so glad to see you made it to SkAm! Thanks for the practice reports! I hope you are having a great time!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The fall happened just as I came into the arena. I didn't really see it but it was LOUD. They/she must have hit the boards super hard. :( he skated alone when their music came up. Tat was decked in fur at the boards.

I will be at Nationals this year! One competition a year is about the best we can manage.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Pairs. Well, I just wish I was 1/2 as fit as these ladies. Anyone with me on that?? I really like Aaron/Settlage. She has a gorgeous back. Just like their polish and look.

I'm trying to get lift pics so I can put on each on FB and raz my DH that we should try it sometime lol.

Second pairs group on ice.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Ok. Peng/ Zhang. Big twist and throws. Want to love them but this program feels generic a bit.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
S/K. Who could ask for anything more? Well, me. More voidiness. That could only be achieved with different music. She down on sbs jump. Gorgeous lifts. I'm not a fan of show tune programs I guess.

flutzy13

On the Ice
S/K. Who could ask for anything more? Well, me. More voidiness. That could only be achieved with different music. She down on sbs jump. Gorgeous lifts. I'm not a fan of show tune programs I guess.

Sadly I've given up on hoping for interesting programs from them. How is Team Lion King looking today?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
K/S did not do all elements but what they did looked good to me. Last lift in their fs was amazing.

Denny/ frazier. Hmm. Not sure what to say about them. He fell on their first throw jump. Yes "he". They seemed generic but it might just look that way when teams are in practice not doing everything in the programs.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Peng/zhang funny moment on their final bow leaving the ice. She trying to catch up with his hand and he grinned and took a humorous bow by himself. It was cute.

Tell me if this no teknic stuff is too boring.

Zamboni then ladies.