CAPTION: Michael Weiss | Golden Skate

CAPTION: Michael Weiss

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.....

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did you know my colon is spastic?

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I don't know what's wrong with me, I've had 10 Irish Coffees and I just can't seem to sober up....

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
You're a cutey Michael and I know that you are often the butt of jokes, but hang in there.........you have a lot of fans......42

Last edited:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
What mike doesnt know is that his regular brew has been replaced by folgers cyrstals... lets see if he can notice the difference

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Your a cutey Michael and I know that you are often the butt of jokes, but hang in there.........you have a lot of fans......42

I actually don't think this is supposed to be a specific jab at Mr. Weiss -- I think the same post would have appeared no matter who the skater was sitting there with that coffee cup and that expression.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
You mean Calvin Klein soogar or is there a new fashionista on the loose.

LOL, Princess. After they finish with Mike they have an apointment with the huggable but fashion bomb, Evgeni P.:laugh:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Bijoux said:
LOL, Princess. After they finish with Mike they have an apointment with the huggable but fashion bomb, Evgeni P.:laugh:

No, no, no, no! He is a fabulous dresser (have you seen the pics from Russian vogue last year? :love: )

And they are NOT allowed to touch his beautiful hair! :mad:

Laura :)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
PrincessLeppard said:

And they are NOT allowed to touch his beautiful hair! :mad:

Laura :)

OK, I will admit, much as he gets on my nerves, I would kill for that hair. And the abs, too, actually, but one or the other would be QUITE all right.....:laugh: :laugh:

Mr.D

Rinkside
soogar said:
Mikey looks like he's channeling Chris Klein.

haha...that's funny, he does look like chris klein in the picture! Too bad he was too old to be in 'American Pie'. or not...:)

IDLERACER

Medalist
That picture doesn't really inspire me to write anything funny. Just a guy smiling at the camera while drinking coffee. I find pictures like THIS to be much more intriguing. The only person on the web who seems to be photographed more often in the company of hot chicks than this guy is Johnny Weir. I suppose that along with the popularity of Clay Aiken, all this says something or other about the mental and emotional state of today's modern woman, but I'm not sure what.