2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Razzano is such a pleasant skater to watch. He has a lot of fans here. It's interesting watching Johnny watch skaters. Very serious. I wonder of they will record commentary live tonight for the top men?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I got angry last night with MCM's SP and just now with Razzano's LP when the step sequence to Rach's 2nd Piano Concerto wasn't epic a la Mao Asada in Sochi.

Haha, she really cursed this music for me in the best way possible. :yay:

unico

Final Flight
You're welcome everyone who found those links useful! I know it sucks to not have a stream :cry: Too bad that the CBC stream doesn't work for everyone, the quality is fantastic and the skipping/freezing is minimal.

unico

Final Flight
That cantilever would be so epic if he landed that 2A!! Overall some kinks in the program, but not bad Martinez! He's somehow very compelling viewing (even if it is POTO)

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Enjoyable skate by MCM, even with the jump problems. His flexibility and spins are so impressive!

AprilS

On the Ice
I got angry last night with MCM's SP and just now with Razzano's LP when the step sequence to Rach's 2nd Piano Concerto wasn't epic a la Mao Asada in Sochi.

Haha, she really cursed this music for me in the best way possible. :yay:

I was a little disappointed, true, but still enjoyed their programs :)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
MCM there is so much to like. Rough skate due to jump problems. He didn't let the problems such the energy out of the end of his program. His flying leap into sit spin is gorgeous.

Cyn

On the Ice
yopika.tv working for me in USA at 7:15 p.m. Pacific
This link also works:http://www.sportingvideo.tv/20141025/vv544c06c09a8fb4.45725812-927357.html

It's working again now....but it stopped *dead* right at the top of the hour for a number of us. The page says it's supposed to stop at 23:00 (in about 40 minutes Eastern Time), but it doesn't delineate which time zone it's referring to. Long story short......who knows what happened? I'm just glad it's up and running again as the other one I can use is a hot mess.