2014 Skate America FD 10/25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America FD 10/25

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Is the audience fuller tonight?

Not really I don't think. A bit fuller than last night and this afternoon I think, but still plenty of space. There at least are some people in the corners and end. Still nobody on the upper deck :( maybe everyone is holding out for ladies free tomorrow....

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It is for me. I'm using Hola, because it is geo-blocked for me in the US.

Can you post the link you're using from sportbox? The ones I have are all geoblocked even with Hola. Thanks!

ETA: Ah thank you Sam, it does work--with sound no less!--on my pc. Woo hoo! Thank you!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Elisabeth and francois wow that was a gorgeous program. Very I threshing choreo with some moves that seemed fresh and somewhat unique. Loved their first lift. Don't even know how to describe it.

She in a pretty pale pink simple dress with sparkles. He in gray. Very romantic program.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That spin where she did a catch foot(leg) was gorgeous :love:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Can you post the link you're using from sportbox? The ones I have are all geoblocked even with Hola. Thanks!

ETA: Ah thank you Sam, it does work--with sound no less!--on my pc. Woo hoo! Thank you!

Glad you found one that worked for you!

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Not sure if Charlene's outfit is appropriate to skate "Lord of the dance"... Shae-Lynn's green dress is the first thing that comes to my mind everytime I listen to this music in skating.

Scout

Final Flight
Elisabeth and francois wow that was a gorgeous program. Very I threshing choreo with some moves that seemed fresh and somewhat unique. Loved their first lift. Don't even know how to describe it.

She in a pretty pale pink simple dress with sparkles. He in gray. Very romantic program.

Agreed! The first lift was awesome. Reminded me a bit of one Anna & Luca did awhile back. A stationary rotational lift, where he spins, and she hits a pretty position.
Enjoyed the team. A 5-point improvement from Nebelhorn. PBs in both components of the competition. They looked happy.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
You know I like the cut of the song Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI are skating too much better than the cut with all the human grunting and giggling we heard last time.