Shae Lynn & Peter??? | Golden Skate

Shae Lynn & Peter???

pennyfromheaven

On the Ice
So, I heard that Peter T. will be going to Connecticut next week to have a try out with Shae Lynn. Has anyone else gotten any info about this?

Bijoux

Match Penalty
gee, I loved B&K so much

I don't know if Shaelynn can ever top her Riverdance with Victor from 1998 Nagano - still don't get why Vic did not want a litle bit more of pro career with her. Anyone? Canadian devotees know why they split? I never got full story.

This isn't such a bad rematch. It's not like having to watch G skate with Kulik after years of loving G&G programs, but I think they will get too Russian- I do not like most Russian Ice dancers of the last decade or so. G&P were downright frenetic-that superfast, arms everywhere, a trick-a-second that became ice dance.

Why did L&T split? Ice dance is the thing I follow least. Any links to articles on these splits dance fans?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Speculation on my part... but I'll bet one of the main reasons for Victor and Shae's split were conflicting interests... it's known that Victor is big on practicing... and Shae was busy all summer helping Nikolai's skaters get ready for competition... the media totally took Shae's side... but I don't think we got nearly the whole story... much less Victor's side of the whole thing