2014 Skate Canada Pairs SP 10/31 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Pairs SP 10/31

katymay

Medalist
I am charmed by Max and Maddie! They are well-choreographed and they present with good attention to detail. They are gaining consistency and have good speed. A few minor errors but overall very solid for them! and how handsome is he?!

I agree. I think they have a great deal of talent, and I like that they skate with good speed. Shame that the spin went off sync, but they are a pair to watch. How old is she?

elle_e

On the Ice
I agree. I think they have a great deal of talent, and I like that they skate with good speed. Shame that the spin went off sync, but they are a pair to watch. How old is she?

She turned 20 during Skate America last week ^_^ Their spins are usually their best feature, and they generally stuff up the jumps

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS)

Music: Sarabande Suite (Aeternae) by Globus

She's in black sheer dress with pleather details. He's in matching black

3Tw - good height
3T
3LoTh - slight twofoot
FiDs
3Li
FCCoSp3p
StSq

Oh, the Russians and their drama! But solid GP debut...

SP: 34.68+29.46 = 64.14, 1st (out of 5)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is it about Russian teams that make them so commanding on the ice? This team just looks world class despite this being their first year as Seniors.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS)

Music: Sarabande Suite (Aeternae) by Globus

She's in black sheer dress with pleather details. He's in matching black

3Tw - good height
3T
3LoTh - slight twofoot
FiDs
3Li
FCCoSp3p
StSq

Oh, the Russians and their drama! But solid GP debut...

LOL You read my mind. I am so BORED with classical pieces that turn into Eurotrash THUMP THUMP THUMP "music." But I really like them as a couple.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Are they arguing that Peter Cain would mark Reagan down because he dumped his daughter?

Not sure if they're implying that he would, but dumped or not, that could definitely be seen as a conflict of interest, right? :think: