2014 Skate Canada Practice Reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Practice Reports

LRK

Record Breaker
Javi is at liberty to mess up his practice as much as he likes - but he better get his act together in the competition! Hear that Javi?!

By the way, how on earth did he manage to run into someone's track suit? I haven't been watching so I'm curious. I gather no one was actually in it - was it just lying around or.. ?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I wonder what happened to him this off season. :cry: oh Javi[/QUOTE]

But he was like this last autumn as well I think. He didn't reach the Grand Prix Final, right?

TMC

Record Breaker
Javi is at liberty to mess up his practice as much as he likes - but he better get his act together in the competition! Hear that Javi?!

By the way, how on earth did he manage to run into someone's track suit? I haven't been watching so I'm curious. I gather no one was actually in it - was it just lying around or.. ?

It was hanging on the boards with some skate guards; he skated past really really close and pulled the jacket and the skate guards to the ice when going past them. He looked so hapless I had to laugh, poor kid

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

:laugh: it was close to the boards... Don't know whose it was. I thought it was his own. He threw it over the boards and skated on. All skates are archived - I'm curious to watch it again :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
But he was like this last autumn as well I think. He didn't reach the Grand Prix Final, right?
The point is GPF this year will be in Spain!!! :bang: I hope he will do well to get that title in his home. I hope it's just some problem with concentration. Please Javi please fire up!!!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
The point is GPF this year will be in Spain!!! :bang: I hope he will do well to get that title in his home. I hope it's just some problem with concentration. Please Javi please fire up!!!

oh yes, he should really focus... a great moment for him you would think to win gpf in his home country

unico

Final Flight
I'm really curious to see how the lovely Kristen Moore-Towers does with her new partner :yes:

I think Duhamel/Radford just landed their throw 4S cleanly right now.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Why is K Moore-Towers skating to a completly unknown man(to me :laugh:) I'm rooting for James/Cipres. They did so-so - Vanessa fell on a jump. I didn't see the whole practice, but some of it looked like dance.

Good for Duhamel/Radford to land a throw quad :clap: They look solid.

Now the stray cats Sui/Han.

unico

Final Flight
LMAO I couldn't tell who it was but some girl accidentally skated right between Sui/Han and had a terrific time trying to make herself as small as possible to avoid any collision.

EDIT: It was Tarasova of the infamous Tarasova/Morosov :laugh:

Me too! :) How was their practice?
I think I might have missed it, the first one I caught was James/Cipres. :no:

mustafakent

On the Ice
Ashley : 2A, 2A3T, 3S, 3Lo2T, 3F2T, 3Lo, 3F. Probably she will change this repertoire and add 3Lo2A and 3F2T2T.No lutz due to new rules.