2014 Skate Canada Free Dance 11/01 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Free Dance 11/01

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
As always, please post links to any available working streams. Alas, the Eurosport guys will be covering this tomorrow (along with the ladies). I will miss their cheery commentary!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching it on Universal Sports right now!!! No stream needed!!!!!! :hb:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Their outfits remind me of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford's outfits from their SP from last season. Just saying.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I just love this fd from paradis/ouellette. It was one of my faves at sa and lives it here too. So romantic. :sap:

auser

Record Breaker
Thank you. Damn I wanted to see P/O from the start. Better late than never...
Thanks!

Sorry WA, I looked for links about 45 minutes ago (when Universal Sports broadcast started) but could not get anything to work then:no:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sorry WA, I looked for links about 45 minutes ago (when Universal Sports broadcast started) but could not get anything to work then:no:

It's a working stream that doesn't look like a series of photographs with sound. You're a sweetheart. Thanks!

cjmorton29

Rinkside
So there's no technical score box on the coverage here in Canada... could anybody watching who has one put posts about the scores as they build?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sigh. H/D Espanola Edition. What do they have to do to get more love from the judges? That program is no Picasso--it's a bit muddied in conception--but there are their usual inventive lifts and connection and they get nothing for it.

Ah well. Time for swan farts... That's what is beating them. Swan farts.