2014 Skate Canada Free Dance 11/01 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Free Dance 11/01

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
M/K to me are like the ID equivalent of a faked orgasm: it may look like and sound like the real thing, but there's no genuine pleasure in it. I don't buy one second of that program. Not one.

flutzy13

On the Ice
Really not feeling H/D and I've loved their prior programs. The music cuts felt sloppy and jarring even though I appreciate their charisma and their edges. They also looked slow. I don't think they have a prayer of closing the gap with the Shibs let alone C/B. I know it's an unpopular opinion but I don't really see them making the World team with that over Hawayek and Baker's soft, pretty R&J which will go over much better with the judges.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
W/P high tes 48.2 their tes 52.32
I'm reporting tes from the screen box which is usually different by the time final scores come up.

Wow love that from w/p.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
She looks gorgeous but Andrew is too hot for that brown mess of a costume.

Agreed! That's an awful costume on Andrew! I understand what they're going for, but it doesn't work for me. The contrast between their costumes is just too great.

auser

Record Breaker
She looks gorgeous but Andrew is too hot for that brown mess of a costume.
I had to remind myself that close holds in dance is a good thing. Otherwise I would have been yelling at Katelyn to move her head cuz she was blocking my view of gorgeous Andrew:laugh::love:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
this dance from Kaitlyn and Andrew will be something special later after whole polishing thing...Already goosebumps !

bramweld

Record Breaker
Now that dance from W/P is starting to gain character. But my favourite performance tonight is G/P.

Mao88

Record Breaker
FREE DANCE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE (CAN) - 171.10 Free Dance
2. Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN) - 152.60 Free Dance
3. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE (USA) - 148.23 Free Dance
4. Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN (RUS) - 143.48 Free Dance
5. Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI (GER) - 140.95 Free Dance
6. Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON (USA) - 137.37 Free Dance
7. Elisabeth PARADIS / Francois-Xavier OUELLETTE (CAN) - 134.48 Free Dance
8. Sara HURTADO / Adria DIAZ (ESP) - 127.99 Free Dance

cptnhastings

On the Ice
Agreed! That's an awful costume on Andrew! I understand what they're going for, but it doesn't work for me. The contrast between their costumes is just too great.

I don't get it. Was she the sun and he was a tree that she was growing? They were skating to four seasons so that's the only thing I could come up with.

I had no problem with his outfit myself, but I seem to only ever have problems with the crazier outfit choices.