2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I wonder, is it too late if Adam wanted to change dicipline now? He can be a good ice dancer.

It doesn't seem like it would suit his personality, I think he's more of a lone wolf type. I would guess he will just do choreo if he retires (and shows, too, hopefully)

Meoima

Match Penalty
I feel so bad for Adam, such a gorgeous skater. But who knows, Rohene is doing so well with choreography and shows. I hope Adam will head towards that direction.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Only slept throigh two skaters /that went better than I expected
Too bad about Adam, glad I missed it tbqh; havent watched his sp either

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Just tuned in.. missed Adam, gosh what ever happened to him?! Really surprised.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Yes, let's send Adam some encouragement, support and ideas!!! He's too good to give up on continuing his career and delighting audiences with his artistry. I don't know how easy it is to change disciplines at this point, but I could see Adam being a great ice dancer. It's just not easy to find the right partner and work one's way up the ladder. He should maybe bear down and try to determine what the problem is in terms of nerves, in order to salvage this season somehow. It seems like he gets very tense and then can't concentrate on his technique. Maybe his muscle memory has taken on some bad habits due to the nerves during competition.

Well, he still has a GP remaining and can try to redeem himself there. He certainly has the programs to excel.

elee63

Final Flight
He looked lost and was somewhere else. His PCS was, in comparison to the Canadian that came after him, a bit high, and I NEVER say that about Adam.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Not a bad skate by Rogozine, but I just don't get into his skating. His lack of basic skating skills, presentation, and speed are really apparent, especially after Adam and Liam.

btw, I'm still not sure how Adam is ahead of Liam...

Art&Sport

Medalist
Liam is better presentation-wise than Rogozine. But it is correct for Adam to have higher PCS than both. In fact, Adam's PCS should be even higher, but somehow the PCS get so tied to the tech.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I am surprisingly mesmerised by this program. Amodio is unafraid to be different and I love that. Bit mismash of everything.