3Lz+2T - foot down
3Lz - big stepout, hand down (fall)
StSq
2A+2A+SEQ
3F
ChSq
CCoSp3p

A fall, but otherwise solid jumping....

FS: 61.81+56.34 = 118.15 (PB), 174.51 (PB), 1st (out of 5)

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Strong jumps except for the near-fall on one of them. Courtney can jump and has great speed but still has a ways to go in the in-betweens. She's in 1st place for now.

MiRé

Match Penalty
Her shoulders look so broad with that dress. But really nice jumps, especially that 3Lo

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Solid skate by Courtney - great jumps and impressive speed! However, I felt like she wasn't listening to her music at all - skating through, rather than skating to, the music. If you muted it, you wouldn't have any idea what the program was.

I agree with those who disliked her costume. The bodice/skirt are fine, but those sleeves are awful - They make her look incredibly broad, and I'm sure she's quite tiny in person. Her make-up and hair are really nice though.

Barb

Record Breaker
WOW, Courtney, she looks so fast and powerful, I would love to watch her in live someday. Her jumps so soooo beautiful :love:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Strong jumps except for the near-fall on one of them. Courtney can jump and has great speed but still has a ways to go in the in-betweens.

Agree with those who say when she jumps well it's a beautiful thing to behold. Agree also that she has a long way to go on the in-betweens, but I do see striking improvement from last season. I actually liked this program!