Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1706

Thread: Satoko Miyahara

1 Not allowed!
    I'm too shocked to say anything at the moment, I just hope nobody will try to set this thread on fire like it happened earlier today

I got cat class and I got cat style ♪ solar's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    She did it! I love her FS this season so much (even with the interesting Jupiter cut at the end ) and I'm so glad she got a PB and well-deserved PCS. Lots of angry posters in the ladies event page, but what can you do. I'm happy

2 Not allowed!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO SATOKO ON HER SILVER MEDAL!!!

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    She did it! I love her FS this season so much (even with the interesting Jupiter cut at the end ) and I'm so glad she got a PB and well-deserved PCS. Lots of angry posters in the ladies event page, but what can you do. I'm happy
    I hope they keep it in the event page

Anyway scores aside, this is the best FS she's skated since Japan Open and I'm very happy with her performance today. It was good to see her satisfied of her work.

7 Not allowed!
    Well, honestly, Patrick's (not Chan) tweet summarize how I felt witnessing in the arena what Satoko had done tonight:
    https://twitter.com/team_pdd/status/807656931259129856

I didn't think my voice could sound so high-pitched when I screamed lol! No regretting one bit coming to GPF. Organization was full of crap, but Satoko was just...

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Hooray for Satoko! Her silver is hard-earned and hard-won. She made it happen.

Tripping on the Podium Danibellerika's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    I'm so proud of Satoko! And that fist pump she did at the end gave me a lot of satisfaction!!!

I got cat class and I got cat style ♪ solar's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    I just now realized that she defended her silver medal at GPF! (in fact, all TJ members defended their medals). Let's keep this going for the rest of the season

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    I just now realized that she defended her silver medal at GPF! (in fact, all TJ members defended their medals). Let's keep this going for the rest of the season
    Upgrading medals all around I hope. (a long-shot, but FS is unpredictable)

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    That LP is such a lovely program. The star wars section wins me over every time... total SW fan here In terms of jumping she may not be the strongest out there, but her ability to land everything she tries is fantastic.. and her dedication to improving is second to none... and the rest of her skating is wonderful... that is never in doubt. I just wish I could give her a little extra something through my tv screen to get those jumps higher, even by an inch... take away the reasons for people to mark her down and give her carrots.

2 Not allowed!
    Congratulations to Satoko for her GPF silver. Her jumps are really getting bigger. That attack into her 2A.

Her FS is so good, it's the only ladies FS that I keep re-watching this season.

0 Not allowed!
    Jumps issues are na evergreen now, but her program was one of the highlights of this event. I wish she skated to this in the Olympic season as well!

Also, her Lutzes might be URed but they seemed bigger!

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Congrats to Satoko. I love her programs this year, but as a die-hard Star Wars, am also severely biased, of course. And The Planets on top of all that... yeah. Perfect. Wonderful job, onwards to Worlds and hopefully another great medal!

2 Not allowed!
    No commentator mentioned URs except for the 3F. I don't know why people go on and on about her so-called URs. She simply jumped better than she did at Skate Canada and NHK. When she URs her leg usually wobbles when she lands. It's as simple as that. Yamato said she has been underperforming all season and she said she can get the jumps around in practice but hadn't managed to in competition up until yesterday. I think her fans here could notice the difference, we almost have her jumps memorized. When she URs we can tell and we agree but her FS (except the flip which was called) wasn't the case.

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    https://twitter.com/ririririce/statu...82532637315072 Team Japan having fun on the ice. Satton doing a full-on laugh.

Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast