2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I was up at 6 am to work from home, it's now 9 am. Been ready for HOURS! First GP this season I get to watch live, yay.

unico

Final Flight
Good morning/evening/middle of the night to everyone! :hb: And thank you for all the livestream links!

Attendance looks pretty good, of what I've seen?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Everything will depend on levels and tech errors these two duos will make I think. And just to say - watching Elena and Ruslan in a sd practice they should work really hard to get the tech side together, especially lift and step sequence. I do see that they feel with each other very well, but they have to work. And work again.

And Carmen fest is starting - I'll get sick of it in the next hour...There are lots of interesting and original paso doble/flamenco themes, I wonder why choreographers/coaches are so lazy to search for something different and unique...

Well, it's their 1st official start and they look pretty good for such recently created team. Very good, IMO.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh my gosh, I'm in love. :love:

British commentator says she is not sparkling as much as before, yet. Eh?! She has more expression and sparkle than all the skaters combined, probably.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I wait months and months and months to see I/Z and THE FREAKING STREAM DRIES UP.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lota

Record Breaker
A bit... messy? I guess I was expecting a bit more, but maybe it's just me:unsure:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was awesome, they are FIERCE!!!!! Best thing that ever happened for her. A few small things to improve but normal for a new team. I am so happy!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I wait months and months and months to see I/Z and THE FREAKING STREAM DRIES UP.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry WA. Streams have frozen up on me during the MOST opportune times as well. :disapp:

Florencito

Medalist
I miss the sparkle and the fire she had with Nikita, oh I'll never get over it :no:

But not bad first outing I guess.