2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
it's probably too soon to get into deep evaluation, but as a debut I feel it was good, quite "natural"if I could put it like that. No doubts they're nervous and a little stiff in places and tech side was not so there but overall nice try.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Yess! 60+! I think it's a good first result.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I loved it! Obviously their first outing isn't going to be perfect, but it was good enough.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I miss the sparkle and the fire she had with Nikita, oh I'll never get over it :no:

But not bad first outing I guess.

I actually thought she and Ruslan had quite a lot of fire.

While I was also sad about the split, you know Nikit would have messed up the twizzles so it's probably all for the best...

Matt K

On the Ice
That was great from I/Z. Way better than I expected. Is that John Kerr commentating? If so he is doing a horrible job.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A bit... messy? I guess I was expecting a bit more, but maybe it's just me:unsure:

I liked it. BUT...

Firstly, Elena's skirt was too long. And it flying about all over the place was really distracting.

Secondly, I know it's a new team, so it might come with time. But, there wasn't the same chemistry between Ruslan and Elena that there was between Ruslan and Viki.

But, I still think this partnership is going to be very strong this season.

CaroLiza_fan

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I liked it. BUT...

Firstly, Elena's skirt was too long. And it flying about all over the place was really distracting.

Secondly, I know it's a new team, so it might come with time. But, there wasn't the same chemistry between Ruslan and Elena that there was between Ruslan and Viki.

But, I still think this partnership is going to be very strong this season.

CaroLiza_fan

Cappellini's dress is even longer.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought the performance for I/Z started of great but they lost the intensity as it went on. But for a first time out I was impressed, definitely room for improvement thought, Carmen suits her. I know it's hard to compare across competitions but that is the top SD score for the Russian couples so far.

Looking at the rest of the competitors it will be interesting to see where a 60.48 will place them.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
I don't usually follow dance but I was curious this time. Was I/Z score of 60+ good, average or what?