2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I think the "music" was a very very soft sound of waves crashing?

If you watch the video for "Conquest Of Paradise", it is set on the sea, so that may have been what they were going for.

But, I still think that the music needs to have a definite audible start, otherwise how is the audience supposed to know when the skating (and the clock) is supposed to start?

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
If you watch the video for "Conquest Of Paradise", it is set on the sea, so that may have been what they were going for.

But, I still think that the music needs to have a definite audible start, otherwise how is the audience supposed to know when the skating (and the clock) is supposed to start?

CaroLiza_fan

Yes that's how i figured out it must be waves - it got a bit more distinct just before the actual music started

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alexei BYCHENKO (ISR)

Music: La Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi (+vocals)

Blue/black ombre shirt, black vest, pants and gloves

3A
4T - hangs on
CCoSp3p - bit wobbly 1st camel
3F+3T
FCSp
StSq
CSSp

Solid cleanish skate, he fist pumps...

SP: 43.70+33.26 = 76.96 (PB), 1st (out of 3)

Wo|flax

Final Flight

CaroLiza_fan

Its true I thought the music wasn't working; and I thought whys he skating? whaat? but it made me listen close and then I heard the waves and thought how inovative. but I think It's the stream. I put my headphones on full blast this time; it worked to hear the music but then the commentators spoke and my ears blew.
Eurgh now I'm hearing Tanaka but seeing Bychenko

TMC

Record Breaker
Its true I thought the music wasn't working; and I thought whys he skating? whaat? but it made me listen close and then I heard the waves and thought how inovative. but I think It's the stream. I put my headphones on full blast this time; it worked to hear the music but then the commentators spoke and my ears blew.
Eurgh now I'm hearing Tanaka but seeing Bychenko

I have normal sound on Eurosport Player and I couldn't hear anything for about 10 seconds. I was wondering how he knew when to start!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Keiji TANAKA (JPN)

Music: Instinct Rhapsody

Black frilly costume with blue/silver sparkly panels

3S - wobbly, hand down, planned quad
1A*
FCSp - wobbly camel
3F+3T - stepout, hands down
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Two big mistakes are goint to hurt his TES. He looks disappointed...

SP: 25.54+31.28 = 56.82, 4th (out of 4)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Well, this was disappointing on so many levels. Poor guy. Let's hope Yuzuru Hanyu isn't gonna follow his example.